Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Celebrating women in sports and the trans community ruining it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MisterT

Re: Celebrating women in sports and the trans community ruining it

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:19 pm

Lol, you sick, sad, little troll.

Lets start at the very beginning.

What exactly is the point of your post?

This weird national day calendar does not include any language that has a problem with women of trans experience. So from my interpretation the day celebrates everyone and it is you with the problem per usual.

You're obviously just posting to get attention like you always do and you're starting to bore me with your lame posts so I'll likely stop giving you that satisfaction. You are lazy and just copy and paste conservative click bait, say a potty word and think you did a funny. I know this is your only social outlet and you probably have not had human contact in years, but you're not even good at what you're doing here. You're simply a creepy, perverted troll that hides behind the computer in your mom's basement and are afraid of your own identity.

It is funny how you claim you are not a man or woman while posting shit like this. I'm sorry you're so against your own kind and interests.

Truly bizarre, but we all know closet cases do crazyyyyy things.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:20 am

Woman's sports are being destroyed by a bunch of impersonators:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... r-athletes

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am

I just saw a link (can't find it right now) where a bunch of female athletes are sueing to stop TG/TV or "non-real-females" from competing in female sports. It was probably referencing the same suit in that link.

'bout time I say!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:27 pm

Good point. Your gender is what your DNA is.

Elizabeth Warren seems to think she is different race. It was just another bad demonstration of a way to game the system.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:46 pm

CONNECTICUT

Families of 3 Female High School Runners Sue to Stop Transgender Athletes From Competing/quote]

https://time.com/5783128/transgender-hi ... nnecticut/

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 pm
km1125 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:54 am
I just saw a link (can't find it right now) where a bunch of female athletes are sueing to stop TG/TV or "non-real-females" from competing in female sports. It was probably referencing the same suit in that link.

'bout time I say!!
My thing is, if someone can “identify” as the sex they are not, why can’t they “identify” as a different race, age, and ability?
I'm currently in the drive thru lane at Popeye's, and am identifying as a sassy 72 year old black woman in order to keep the staff from spitting in my food. Afterwards, I'm heading to Gamestop where I will be a 21 year old white woman in order to talk the nerd behind the counter into giving me some free games.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Nice gig if can get it, LOL.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic