Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrats rigging Iowa results

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Democrats rigging Iowa results

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:21 pm

It seems like the Democrats are trying to stop Bernie in the first state. There's really no other plausible explanation. If you believe the official explanation of the reporting delay, you are a fucking moron.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Re: Democrats rigging Iowa results

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:38 pm

Maybe it's Putin just dialing things in for November

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:00 am

This is getting more embarrassing by the minute. Now Biden is requesting that results not be publicly released until his campaign people are able to review the results.

I won't go as far as to speculate that there's shenanigans, but this is funny to watch.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:09 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:00 am
This is getting more embarrassing by the minute. Now Biden is requesting that results not be publicly released until his campaign people are able to review the results.

I won't go as far as to speculate that there's shenanigans, but this is funny to watch.
It sounds like they are using an app to report the results which I assume is a new thing and it’s having issues receiving the data and precincts were having issues sending data through that app. That said there ARE legitimate security concerns in using an app. We keep proving that elections and the internet shouldn’t mix and that goes for the easily hackable voting machines as well. Election security is a major concern going forward and nobody seems to care. Sad.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:29 am

I like how Buttigieg is giving a victory speech... that’s actually rather clever... he had better hope he did decently.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:09 am
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:00 am

It sounds like they are using an app to report the results which I assume is a new thing and it’s having issues receiving the data and precincts were having issues sending data through that app. That said there ARE legitimate security concerns in using an app. We keep proving that elections and the internet shouldn’t mix and that goes for the easily hackable voting machines as well. Election security is a major concern going forward and nobody seems to care. Sad.
Impeachment fail.
App fail.
Caucus fail.

Democrat party is 3 for 3 yesterday and these folks think they can run a country?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 am

Incredibly embarrassing for the Democrats. Supposedly, there is a full paper trail of the results and a manual count can be undertaken.

Caucuses are stupid. Why can't Iowa just have a primary like nearly all other states?

Matt, if Joe Biden is the "winner," only then will I suspect underhandedness.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:49 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 am

The identity of the company who developed the app 100 percent needs to be disclosed!!!

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:49 am

If we are to believe the entrance polls, Biden potentially had a very bad night. Old geezers is the only group where Biden showed some strength.

Buttigieg potentially had a great night, Sanders did well, and Warren was "meh."

Bloomberg isn't even on the radar, but he really didn't put forth any effort in Iowa.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:21 pm
It seems like the Democrats are trying to stop Bernie in the first state. There's really no other plausible explanation. If you believe the official explanation of the reporting delay, you are a fucking moron.
What evidence do you have, little fella?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:25 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 am
Incredibly embarrassing for the Democrats. Supposedly, there is a full paper trail of the results and a manual count can be undertaken.

Caucuses are stupid. Why can't Iowa just have a primary like nearly all other states?

Matt, if Joe Biden is the "winner," only then will I suspect underhandedness.
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/12 ... 5458827264

They aren't even trying to hide the "underhandedness" in this case. It is in broad daylight!
MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 am
The identity of the company who developed the app 100 percent needs to be disclosed!!!
It's called Shadow, and here is their team! https://twitter.com/taraemcg/status/1086069110704824320

Edit: That team ABSOLUTELY has to list their pronouns in their email signatures.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:12 am

I can't help but LOL at how the stock market always rallies when there's bad news for Democrats. It is soaring in the pre-market today

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:13 am

Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 am
Matt wrote:
If reading the comments section of various articles and youtube videos is any indication, it does appear that there are A LOT of Bernie fans who think this is one big conspiracy against him. He led in the most recent polls and was robbed of a possible victory speech last night. While this may not be intentional on the part of the party itself, the optics are sure bad.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:24 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:13 am
Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:19 am
Matt wrote:
If reading the comments section of various articles and youtube videos is any indication, it does appear that there are A LOT of Bernie fans who think this is one big conspiracy against him. He led in the most recent polls and was robbed of a possible victory speech last night. While this may not be intentional on the part of the party itself, the optics are sure bad.
His supporters tend to be whinier than most as well. It sounds like plain old technology issues to me. They tried to use an app that wasn’t ready for prime time and it became overloaded. I saw Rick Santorum on CNN and he was pointing out that in 2012 he won the caucuses by 34 votes (!) but that was settled 2 weeks after the fact and originally somebody else (Romney?) had been declared the winner by 7 votes. So it’s not just Democrats who have had issues with the Caucus system and that’s without any apps. I think the caucuses simply need to be put out of their misery.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic