Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:14 pm

All you pro-aborts are probably celebrating this. You love death, pain, and torture in all of its forms.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:22 pm

I personally dislike a lot of people on the opposite side of the spectrum. However, I wish them no harm.
Unfortunately, I dont believe we will see the same decency. Im a bit worried to go on social media because I know what kind of vile filth people will be sounding off about this.
The left genuinely, passionately hates the right. They want us to die. This I am convinced of. And it will take a lot to prove otherwise.



Deleted User 24

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:35 pm

There might be an opening soon on WJR.



lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:22 pm
I personally dislike a lot of people on the opposite side of the spectrum. However, I wish them no harm.
Unfortunately, I dont believe we will see the same decency. Im a bit worried to go on social media because I know what kind of vile filth people will be sounding off about this.
The left genuinely, passionately hates the right. They want us to die. This I am convinced of. And it will take a lot to prove otherwise.
💯



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Of course, none of you righties would ever do anything like that. A quick search of RBG on this site came up with these gems:

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 pm
Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg most likely will be gone from the SCOTUS in the next six months.
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:59 pm
She'll be around one way or another even if it is weekend at Bernie style



lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm

For those keeping score, I broke the news of Rush a full 30 minutes before ABC12 did.



bmw
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by bmw » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm

He made a comment about 3 weeks ago on his program that made me wonder if he might have lung cancer - it was something along the lines of apologizing if he didn't have his full voice because he had a bit of a strange feeling in his throat, almost like the onset of a cold, even though it didn't feel like a cold. Soon as I heard that at that time I wondered if this was the issue.

No doubt a lot of people will be giddy over this. And in fairness, there are as many people equally giddy about the prospect of Ginsburg biting the big one.

If his cancer is truly "advanced," my guess is his remaining tenure on radio is less than a year.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 3649
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:50 pm

Rush who?

Image Listenership


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. All Rights Reserved

Y M Ionhere
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 pm
He made a comment about 3 weeks ago on his program that made me wonder if he might have lung cancer - it was something along the lines of apologizing if he didn't have his full voice because he had a bit of a strange feeling in his throat, almost like the onset of a cold, even though it didn't feel like a cold. Soon as I heard that at that time I wondered if this was the issue.

No doubt a lot of people will be giddy over this. And in fairness, there are as many people equally giddy about the prospect of Ginsburg biting the big one.

If his cancer is truly "advanced," my guess is his remaining tenure on radio is less than a year.
Im not hoping for her to die. Just to do whats best for herself and the country. Retire and relax.
She is not very effective at her job anymore because of her health and thats not really fair to her colleagues and the country.
Moreover, at this point in her life, its fine to retire and finally get some time to enjoy life.
Nothing she has done deserves death.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm


Im not hoping for her to die. Just to do whats best for herself and the country. Retire and relax.
She is not very effective at her job anymore because of her health and thats not really fair to her colleagues and the country.
Moreover, at this point in her life, its fine to retire and finally get some time to enjoy life.
Nothing she has done deserves death.
Fuck you. What a patronizing, completely full of shit, post. "Don't die, just get off the high court". Maybe if McConnell would guarantee there would be no Supreme Court appointments in the last year of a presidents term like he did 4 years ago, it would be considered. But we all know how good Moscow Mitch's word is.

How is she not effective at her job anymore? Like Clarence Thomas does anything? She's a brilliant jurist with a fantastic legal mind. But you don't like her decisions so you want her to go away....but not die. How big of you. Fuck you.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:54 pm

And just so that we can truly honor this man’s legacy, here are some quotes:

Rush on nicotine:

“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive... And the same thing with cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.”

Rush on the genocide of American Indians:

“Columbus saved the Indians from themselves.”

Rush on Michael J Fox having parkinsons disease:

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."

Rush on African Americans voting:

“[African Americans] are twelve percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”

Rush on the NFL:

“Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.”

Rush on feeding poor children in public school:

“If you feed them, if you feed the children, three square meals a day during the school year, how can you expect them to feed themselves in the summer? Wanton little waifs and serfs dependent on the State. Pure and simple.”

Rush on a 13 year old girl:

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?” (Rush Limbaugh, while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton)

Rush on exercise:

“Exercise freaks … are the ones putting stress on the health care system.”

Rush on feminism:

"Feminism has led women astray. I love the women’s movement — especially when walking behind it.”

Rush on LGBT:

“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.”

Rush on people in the military who didn't support the Iraq War:

"The phony soldiers."

Rush on women:

"Women still live longer than men because their lives are easier."

Rush on women protesting sexual harassment:

“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.”

Rush on the homeless population:

"Isn't that how the homeless became homeless? They used to be institutionalized and a bunch of liberals came along and said, "They have rights! You can't keep them there"?"

Rush on the heterosexuality:

"Heterosexuality may be 95, 98 percent of the population. [Heterosexuality is] under assault by the 2 to 5 percent that are homosexual.”

Rush on legalizing gay marriage:

I simply asked you to think what was your first reaction when you heard first about gay marriage? And I said you’re probably having the same reaction here. And gay marriage is now standard, normal operating procedure. [Pedophilia] could be, too.

Rush on what criminals look like:

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”.

Rush on Sandra Fluke who testified that women should have access to affordable contraceptives:

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps. (interruption) The johns? We would be the johns?



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 pm

"I would like a medal for smoking"---Rush Limbaugh

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/i-woul ... ng-cancer/



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm


Im not hoping for her to die. Just to do whats best for herself and the country. Retire and relax.
She is not very effective at her job anymore because of her health and thats not really fair to her colleagues and the country.
Moreover, at this point in her life, its fine to retire and finally get some time to enjoy life.
Nothing she has done deserves death.
Fuck you. What a patronizing, completely full of shit, post. "Don't die, just get off the high court". Maybe if McConnell would guarantee there would be no Supreme Court appointments in the last year of a presidents term like he did 4 years ago, it would be considered. But we all know how good Moscow Mitch's word is.

How is she not effective at her job anymore? Like Clarence Thomas does anything? She's a brilliant jurist with a fantastic legal mind. But you don't like her decisions so you want her to go away....but not die. How big of you. Fuck you.
When one has to take much time off for health reasons, then they are unable to do their job. We will agree to disagree about her brilliance. Her criticism of the very constitution she is supposed to uphold ( saying she doesnt consider it a model for others to follow) tells me shes an activist who is more interested in undermining it.
But I digress...
If she is out for health reasons, then she cannot rule. And that means its interfeing with her job.
But, keep deflecting with your barely coherant rants against Mitch, for whatever reason.
I thank you for your warm, cordial, decent response. Unhinged, off the wall, angry and intolerant. Like every one of you stinking liberalis i encounter.
I have an.uncle who is just like you. I told my immediate family that i fear he will send a pipe bomb to a GOP office. And i wasnt joking. The guy legitimately worries me.I had to stop following him on FB due to his political-based anger because it messed with my blood pressure. Go get some help before you nut off.
I really hope you werent implying that i want to see someone with whom i disagree dead. Im not a left-winger, so i dont think that way.
Dont worry. Ill be gone soon. My health complications are kicking in and i dont think i have even 10 years left. I just want to find happiness in a country that until now has granted me enough economic and personal freedoms to do so.
I think im in the beginning stages of dying myself. I dont like seeing anyone suffering. And lately ive been thinking about taking my own life. But im still trying to find happiness. And wish the same for others in poor health.
Why dont you do the same.



Rate This
Posts: 5682
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Rate This » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm


Im not hoping for her to die. Just to do whats best for herself and the country. Retire and relax.
She is not very effective at her job anymore because of her health and thats not really fair to her colleagues and the country.
Moreover, at this point in her life, its fine to retire and finally get some time to enjoy life.
Nothing she has done deserves death.
Fuck you. What a patronizing, completely full of shit, post. "Don't die, just get off the high court". Maybe if McConnell would guarantee there would be no Supreme Court appointments in the last year of a presidents term like he did 4 years ago, it would be considered. But we all know how good Moscow Mitch's word is.

How is she not effective at her job anymore? Like Clarence Thomas does anything? She's a brilliant jurist with a fantastic legal mind. But you don't like her decisions so you want her to go away....but not die. How big of you. Fuck you.
When one has to take much time off for health reasons, then they are unable to do their job. We will agree to disagree about her brilliance. Her criticism of the very constitution she is supposed to uphold ( saying she doesnt consider it a model for others to follow) tells me shes an activist who is more interested in undermining it.
But I digress...
If she is out for health reasons, then she cannot rule. And that means its interfeing with her job.
But, keep deflecting with your barely coherant rants against Mitch, for whatever reason.
I thank you for your warm, cordial, decent response. Unhinged, off the wall, angry and intolerant. Like every one of you stinking liberalis i encounter.
I have an.uncle who is just like you. I told my immediate family that i fear he will send a pipe bomb to a GOP office. And i wasnt joking. The guy legitimately worries me.I had to stop following him on FB due to his political-based anger because it messed with my blood pressure. Go get some help before you nut off.
I really hope you werent implying that i want to see someone with whom i disagree dead. Im not a left-winger, so i dont think that way.
Dont worry. Ill be gone soon. My health complications are kicking in and i dont think i have even 10 years left. I just want to find happiness in a country that until now has granted me enough economic and personal freedoms to do so.
I think im in the beginning stages of dying myself. I dont like seeing anyone suffering. And lately ive been thinking about taking my own life. But im still trying to find happiness. And wish the same for others in poor health.
Why dont you do the same.
Honeyman has a point... what’s fair is fair... no appointments in the last year of a presidents term now...



Matt
Posts: 2718
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Rush Limbaugh’s advanced lung cancer

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:32 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:32 pm


Im not hoping for her to die. Just to do whats best for herself and the country. Retire and relax.
She is not very effective at her job anymore because of her health and thats not really fair to her colleagues and the country.
Moreover, at this point in her life, its fine to retire and finally get some time to enjoy life.
Nothing she has done deserves death.
Fuck you. What a patronizing, completely full of shit, post. "Don't die, just get off the high court". Maybe if McConnell would guarantee there would be no Supreme Court appointments in the last year of a presidents term like he did 4 years ago, it would be considered. But we all know how good Moscow Mitch's word is.

How is she not effective at her job anymore? Like Clarence Thomas does anything? She's a brilliant jurist with a fantastic legal mind. But you don't like her decisions so you want her to go away....but not die. How big of you. Fuck you.
When one has to take much time off for health reasons, then they are unable to do their job. We will agree to disagree about her brilliance. Her criticism of the very constitution she is supposed to uphold ( saying she doesnt consider it a model for others to follow) tells me shes an activist who is more interested in undermining it.
But I digress...
If she is out for health reasons, then she cannot rule. And that means its interfeing with her job.
But, keep deflecting with your barely coherant rants against Mitch, for whatever reason.
I thank you for your warm, cordial, decent response. Unhinged, off the wall, angry and intolerant. Like every one of you stinking liberalis i encounter.
I have an.uncle who is just like you. I told my immediate family that i fear he will send a pipe bomb to a GOP office. And i wasnt joking. The guy legitimately worries me.I had to stop following him on FB due to his political-based anger because it messed with my blood pressure. Go get some help before you nut off.
I really hope you werent implying that i want to see someone with whom i disagree dead. Im not a left-winger, so i dont think that way.
Dont worry. Ill be gone soon. My health complications are kicking in and i dont think i have even 10 years left. I just want to find happiness in a country that until now has granted me enough economic and personal freedoms to do so.
I think im in the beginning stages of dying myself. I dont like seeing anyone suffering. And lately ive been thinking about taking my own life. But im still trying to find happiness. And wish the same for others in poor health.
Why dont you do the same.
Honeyman has a point... what’s fair is fair... no appointments in the last year of a presidents term now...
No he doesn't and you don't either. The vote was blocked in the last year of a term limited president's time in office.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic