Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Robert Faygo

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by Robert Faygo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:41 am

As it turned out, Rodriguez was just a slimy snake oil salesman anyhow. Cutting him loose early was actually a blessing in disguise.

The thing is the arguments against Harbaugh and for Harbaugh are both correct. He WAS a coach with a great track record, so it's in there somewhere. But - he hasn't done or proved jack squat since arriving in AA in games that matter.

Did he deserve the contract extension? Arguably. Is he ever going to win a B1G championship, let alone get into the playoff? Probably not ... unless Ohio State somehow implodes.

Constantly changing head coaches hasn't worked, so trying something different (keeping Harbaugh) isn't the worst thing they could have done. His 10% chance of getting to the top is still better than anyone else's 5% chance.

No one it seems has come to terms with the fact that Michigan's best days in football are over - and that's ok.

The premium of winning national championships has taken most of the fun out of FBS college football except for fans of Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and whichever other team gets lucky in any given year. Nobody else has anything to play for. Even the top tier bowl games are now boring afterthoughts.

Oh, and my Coronavirus concern level has exactly the same amount of importance as my take on Michigan football - none.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 pm

I love Michigan with all my heart, but the biggest mistake they made was not letting Carr choose his successor.

From what I have heard from my Michigan insiders, Harbaugh changed after his son came out. I am part of a secret Facebook group with some of these insiders.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:56 am

Bumping this thread as its been two years.....I asked this question the last Saturday of January 2020. Was a different world back then......

Interesting to reread the thread. The first person to bring up the word "vaccine" was ......bmw. He was quite accurate in the speed of it becoming available.

Also interesting to read fuzzpowers comments always answering 0 to his rating of worry. Especially since he hasn't posted in a year or so.
Last edited by Honeyman on Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:57 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:22 am
audiophile wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:36 am
TheForce wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:18 pm
Not concerned at all. The media just over dramatizes and hypes things like this.
Often because they are pimping for the medical industry. Get Flu shots, etc...

I ain't ever had a flu shot! I rarely get sick either. I don't want anything fricking with my immune system, it can learn on it's own.

Most folks that get the flu shots are always sick.
You must still believe in potions and leeches to eradicate disease. Only idiots and Christian Scientists don't get flu shots anymore.
No. They believe in light, bleach, mouth washes, horse pills, vitamins, colloidal silver, essential oils, and other non medically approved means. They however refuse the prevention: vaccines.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic