Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:34 am

Maybe that's a new thread?

On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about government destroying the economy due to coronavirus?

Trump: 0
Whitmer: 8
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:45 am

2000+ Americans died yesterday from this virus. That doesn't phase anybody? They were someones grandmas, brothers, fathers, friends....

Countless people have lost their jobs and businesses.

Personally, I lost hundreds of thousands in my retirement account, not sure how much will return.

Who knows if and when we will return to a "normal" life.

But it has had zero effect of Muntt. Good to know.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:51 pm

On average, under normal circumstances, the U.S. records about 7,450 deaths per day.

I would be interested to see if that average number increased by 2,000 yesterday
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Even if it did - notice nobody is shedding so much as a tear or changing their lifestyle whatsoever for the 7450 people who died from other causes; only those who died from Coronavirus.

On a side note - you know what has a 100% mortality rate? Living life. Always has. Always will.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:45 am
2000+ Americans died yesterday from this virus. That doesn't phase anybody? They were someones grandmas, brothers, fathers, friends....

Personally, I lost hundreds of thousands in my retirement account, not sure how much will return.

How is this clown not banned?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:59 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:45 am

How is this clown not banned?
This is tame compared to anything LL has ever said... yesterday’s thread telling Turkeytop he was retarded:
Hitler would have targeted you because of your mental retardation. You would have complied willingly because it was the law. You would have even told Hitler’s police about your retard friends that were hiding. You would have been, “Hey, there’s more room in this gas chamber! What a waste! GET ‘EM!!!”
That’s bannable... Honeyman hasn’t approached this level... his stuff is child’s play in comparison... so if you support banning Honeyman surely you support banning LL as well.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:48 pm

HoneyTBD should have received a visit from the secret service. Why is he still here?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:48 pm
HoneyTBD should have received a visit from the secret service. Why is he still here?
Yes, I am sure the secret service closely monitors Mibuzzboard as part of their ongoing critical surveillance you dense, stupid, foolish, Harbaugh-loving twat.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Yes, I am sure the secret service closely monitors Mibuzzboard as part of their ongoing critical surveillance you dense, stupid, foolish, Harbaugh-loving twat.
Have you sought to address your anger issues?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Even if it did - notice nobody is shedding so much as a tear or changing their lifestyle whatsoever for the 7450 people who died from other causes; only those who died from Coronavirus.
If you are suggesting no one is shedding a tear for folks who are dying from cancer or other horrible diseases, then you are living in la-la land.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:42 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Dude, if calling an idiot "an idiot" on an internet chat board reflects anger issues to you, then you are even dumber than I think you are. And I think you are dumb. Very dumb.

Go watch highlights of the last time Michigan beat OSU and leave us all alone. When was that anyway...when Crisler was coach?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:06 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:51 pm
If you are suggesting no one is shedding a tear for folks who are dying from cancer or other horrible diseases, then you are living in la-la land.
I dont understand what his point is. That every death ifrom this virus is inconsequential? 3000 died during the 9/11 attacks...are those deaths just to be aĺl lumped in with others who died on September 11, 2001 from natural causes?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:
Dude, if calling an idiot "an idiot" on an internet chat board reflects anger issues to you, then you are even dumber than I think you are. And I think you are dumb. Very dumb.

Go watch highlights of the last time Michigan beat OSU and leave us all alone. When was that anyway...when Crisler was coach?
Nah. Its crystal clear that you have anger issues. Deal with them appropriately please.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:13 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Matt wrote:

Nah. Its crystal clear that you have anger issues. Deal with them appropriately please.
Do you actually think I value your opinion and your advice? I don't. I truly have a great deal more respect for the large smelly dog turd that I just picked up from my yard and threw in the garbage can than your words.

Please go into your bedroom and whack off to the picture of Jim Harbaugh adorned on your ceiling and leave us all alone.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:29 pm

What does Jim Harbaugh have to do with your anger issues?

You expect us all to think you don't have a few screws loose? Ok, boomer...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic