Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Iran Will Exact Retribution. And it won’t be a slap.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Iran Will Exact Retribution. And it won’t be a slap.

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm

Plenty of Iranian terrorists - groups or lone wolves - awaiting the right time to exact retribution on America - for Trump’s assassination of Iran’s #2 government celebrity and #1 general.
Millions in mourning in Iran over the dude’s death. As seen on TV.

Iran usually does not go militarily - up against another military power. Instead it uses proxies.

So - no matter what script Trump reads from - Iran was never going to kill Americans with military equipment and unformed troops. The real scare plus American casualities will come here on our mainland - via terrorism. Ala 9/11-type destruction.

I know, I know - Trump is such a reckless, sick, con artist. What a dope.

The big secret hearing to present evidence of the imminent Iranian attack on Americans - pre-assassination - which Trump said was necessary to save American lives - was not very convincing. In fact it was a nothing burger, according to both dems and repubs in the gathering.

bmw

Re: Iran Will Exact Retribution. And it won’t be a slap.

Post by bmw » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:24 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:42 pm
Are you mourning over his death? You seem awfully sympathetic.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 am

BS. Leave it to you, bmw to twist my post subjectively, rather than read my post objectively.

I’m rightfully worried about Iran avenging the dude’s assassination - by having terrorists here harm us.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:55 am

Who knows.

Iran blew up Saudi oil fields, and if the Iranian "Hitler" was behind it and would have likely ascended to leader of Iran then did we stop further evil or not?

Not an easy call.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:07 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:18 am
BS. Leave it to you, bmw to twist my post subjectively, rather than read my post objectively.

I’m rightfully worried about Iran avenging the dude’s assassination - by having terrorists here harm us.
I didn't twist anything.

...Trump’s assassination of Iran’s #2 government celebrity and #1 general.

An assassination is illegal and a war crime. By using that word, you have accused our President of a war crime. Furthermore, you refer to Soleimani as a "celebrity" and a "general" but do not refer to him as a "terrorist."

I know, I know - Trump is such a reckless, sick, con artist. What a dope.[/i]

Here, you point out that millions are mourning his death. And not only did you accuse the President of a war crime by taking him out, you also called him a reckless, sick, con artist, and a dope. All while having not only NOTHING negative to say about Soleimani, including properly classifying him as a terrorist, but you used the words "celebrity" and "general" to describe him.

Your choice of words throughout this post makes it pretty clear which side you're on here. I know sympathy where I see it, and it is peppered throughout your post.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:29 pm

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Anyone with a brain knows Iran views him as a celebrity general who was the #2 man in charge. That’s my point, you jerks. That’s why they’re swarming in the streets mourning his death. A fighter for their country. Viewed there as a hero, and now thanks to Trump - a martyr.

OF COURSE HE WAS A TERRORIST. That’s how Iran fights. With proxies, secret militias, terrorism, suicide bombers. You guys are absolute Trump sycophants. Talk about deranged fans. You can’t admit that Trump acted impulsively and recklessly assassinating
the guy. Each president who had the chance to wack him decided not to because it would not make The USA and our allies safer. Instead it would cause a cascade of events that would make the region and the world less safe. Which is exactly what it’s done. Not to mention all the passengers and crew on that airliner. Trump is a self-centered sick individual - which the entire workd knows. Both Dems and Repubs came out of that briefing - fuming at the lack of evidence to assassinate, and admonishment not to talk about it in public. How un-American! Plus GOP is accusing Dems of supporting terrorists and other BS. Disabled war vet Senator Tammy Duckworth especially upset over that unAmerican smear.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:08 am

Do you believe the leaders of the theocracy of Iran are unable to replace their martyred celebrity general - #2 bigwig in country - terrorism strategist?

They ARE able to do so. When one snake is killed - others slither in to replace that snake. Perhaps more deadly and now more determined to punish the American people for Trump’s spectacularly destabilizing, NPD-driven, playing checkers instead of chess, international hit and run.

His zeal to recently pardon US war criminals - goes right along with all his other “F the US Constitution” lawlessness that marks his presidency. It’s the mindset of a boy who wants to be king. Even his handler Putin said he thinks Trump’s reckless Massacre-to-Martyrdom moment was tied to Trump’s main focus - being elected (by a minority of the US population) again.

It feels good to kill a terrorist. But the leader of the free world should be far smarter and strategic than his yayhoo voters who enjoy his dumbed-down glance at complicated and consequential world affairs.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 am

And now with irrefutable evidence Iran admits lethal mistake in accidentally causing a Ukrainian passenger jet to crash killing some 170 innocent people while responding (with no US casualties) to Trump’s assassination of their Iran-considered hero/US-considered terrorist.

It feels good to kill a terrorist. But the future other thoughtless and avoidable consequences are going to feel really bad. We need a mentally healthier president. Not an NPD-driven explosive untrustworthy tantrum-prone liar.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:32 pm

Stretch. You are connecting everything to everything, but that defies logic. There is lots of books on that subject.

What if you are completely wrong? And this is a "Tear Down That Wall" moment?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic