Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Australia Is On Fire, All You Climate Change Deniers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Re: Australia Is On Fire, All You Climate Change Deniers

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:22 pm

I just don't understand why people feel they need to blame climate change on someone or some thing. I mean, it is what it is. That is the nature of things. Extreme weather conditions would still be happening whether or not we existed. The Earth has been through many different climates throughout time. I think the planet does a pretty good job of healing itself...and has done so long before humans existed.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:38 pm

[quote="screen glare" post_id=592149 time=1578312704 user_id=8033

Enjoy playing with your s—t, Cli-Mates.
I see there are plenty of Climate Change Deniers, (alt)right here!
[/quote]

So you imply that if we dont 100% buy into climate propaganda the way Al Snore wants us to, we're 'alt-right'... A term usually used for extremists like skinheads?

You are way to demented,sick and irrational to be real.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm

TheForce wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:22 pm
I just don't understand why people feel they need to blame climate change on someone or some thing. I mean, it is what it is. That is the nature of things. Extreme weather conditions would still be happening whether or not we existed. The Earth has been through many different climates throughout time. I think the planet does a pretty good job of healing itself...and has done so long before humans existed.
Exactly. There were wildfires of this magnitude long before humans strolled the earth.
There will be wildfires of this magnitude long after we are gone.

And I like what Force says about the Earth healing itself. Mother Earth will heal her self just fine after we leave.
For all those who say "Save Mother Earth", I got a message for you. If mankind truly wants to save her, then die off.

Mother Earth is 4.5 billion years old.
After we finally kill each other off, or the big asteroid comes our way, Mother Earth will be good as new in no time.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:05 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 pm
Enjoy your foolish rest while the earth becomes inhospitable, for man and beast.
Climate Change arsonists? What a tool you are.
Australia arrests 183 for setting bushfires that celebrities claim were caused by climate change

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:19 am

Oh, yeah. My bad. Xinhau - China’s central news agency - fab source for truth in journalism. Yep. Just a bunch of arson fires converging there in Australia. Gosh - thanks Bryce for your clarifying report from the communists.

Big tobacco - those still alive - quite proud of you, too.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:53 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:20 pm
Scientists - the majority of them - worldwide - agree - on the mass threat to life and property and basic human needs (like food) from climate change. Not to mention climate change refugees.
So these same scientists, the ones that say earth is thousands or millions of years old, are ok with making a determination on a little over 100 years of data? And we should trust that relative second in the earth's history?

What do scientists say about someone being born with male organs and then deciding they want to be a female, or vice versa? Where is the trust for science in those scenarios?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:31 am

Regarding worldwide climate change calamity? When in doubt, Matt - it’s best to go the way of caution. Instead of “Hells Bells, let ‘er rip, jump off the cliff into the abyss, hope for the best.”

Regarding gender identity? A personal - usually marked by suffering (including depression to the point of suicide) decision. Honor each person’s choice if that free will option is desired.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:43 am

Thank you, bmw for acknowledging as “Great” my responsive post about where to go for the science you seek - and cautions about fake science. Hope it helps you have the courage to exit your right wing comfort zone.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:58 am

I hate to burst SG's bubble, but the fires aren't a result of global warming. Rather, they're a result of idiots intentionally setting the continent on fire.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/24 ... d=68108272 - 24 Australians have been arrested for deliberately setting fires.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:35 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:58 am
I hate to burst SG's bubble, but the fires aren't a result of global warming. Rather, they're a result of idiots intentionally setting the continent on fire.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/24 ... d=68108272 - 24 Australians have been arrested for deliberately setting fires.
Did you read thru what you submitted?:

Many have also called attention to the affects of climate change and global warming for accelerating the spread of bushfires.

"Approaches that ignore the fact that the climate is changing and the odds that these kinds of hazards like wildfires, like heat waves, like heavy rainfall, like extreme storm surge flooding -- not acknowledging that these hazards are changing is a recipe for continuing to be exposed to these kinds of unprecedented conditions,” Noah Diffenbaugh, a climate researcher and earth system science professor at Stanford University, told ABC News.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:50 am

Ahh. Thanks, Honeyman.

See, bmw? The scientist quoted there is from Stanford University. A top US university. As I directed you to toward.

Regarding arsonists and negligent fire starters? They’re all over the world. The bushfires in Australia - to some degree - have always been guaranteed by them. As with everywhere else in the world.

What is different is the extent of the rapid spread, volume of destruction, high number of loss of human and animal lives, etc. I assumed you understood that. My mistake.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:57 am

At least two jihadis have been arrested in the Australia fires. They laughed as they left court. They knew that the idiots were blaming "global warming". ISIS has called for setting arson fires in forests. Obama told us that ISIS was just the JV team. Was he warning us that he was a cheerleader for the Varsity team?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/muslim- ... ves-court/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:04 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:57 am
At least two jihadis have been arrested in the Australia fires. They laughed as they left court. They knew that the idiots were blaming "global warming". ISIS has called for setting arson fires in forests. Obama told us that ISIS was just the JV team. Was he warning us that he was a cheerleader for the Varsity team?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/muslim- ... ves-court/
YIKES!!!! What a publication! The "Only 48 Hours After Consuming Common Plant Root, Patient’s Cancer Cells Were Being DESTROYED" article was fascinating

The censorship king from out of state.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:04 pm
YIKES!!!! What a publication! The "Only 48 Hours After Consuming Common Plant Root, Patient’s Cancer Cells Were Being DESTROYED" article was fascinating
Good to hear that the Weekly World News is back... does the site have any update on Bat Boy?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Only 2 Jihadis, TC Shuts Up?
Gee - maybe they were in that extremely large crowd of Arabs Trump said he saw cheering loudly in New York on 9/11.

Course, that was when only New Yorkers knew he was a filthy GD liar.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic