Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGB vs T

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: LGB vs T

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:21 am

I guess they don't believe in chromosomes.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:48 am

Better bring the LGBTQ around, to the sad sad truth, the dirty low down.

Except for rare chromosomal disorders where there are three sex chromosomes, and very serious physical abnormalities, there are just two combinations, XX and XY. EVERY CELL IN THE BODY, except eggs and sperm, have either an XX or XY. If you are a girl, you have XX chromosomes in every cell. If you are a boy, you have XY in every cell. So you have to go beyond X and Y to explain behavior, like environment, nurture vs. nature. I have known a transsexual, BTW. After extensive hormonal treatment and genital surgery, his/her depression worsened and he/she committed suicide. Right now, we have a friend whose extended family member is prepping her 2 year old male child to change to a girl. Everyone already thinks he's a girl, hair, clothes, etc. Our friend who is the great aunt is an extreme Liberal, and even she doesn't approve of this grooming. The mother is a lawyer of course.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 am

You can not change XY to XX or visa versa. Male will always be male. A female will always be a female.

No one cares how you dress but you are what your chromosomes are.

Transgender surgery is genital mutilation. No doctor should do it.

I have to wonder if the doctor left that person alone, if they would still be alive today?
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:46 am

Private matter.
Butt out.
Accept personal choice.
All persons created equal - according to America.
Put it into practice.
Embrace all our harmless differences.

Including yours.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:08 pm

The created equal is being misapplied. They were thinking noble vs peasant blood lines. Basically no more kings/queens.

Or a deeper question, why did they have slaves?

I don't think many female athletes are happy about T boys claiming to be girls. It's nuts.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:51 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:08 pm
It's nuts.
Don't they cut those off?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:03 am

I really think that many of you on here, but especially lovinlife and Bryce are pathetic closet cases. How else can you explain both of your fascinations with gay people? All you have to do is type in the keyword "gay" in the search bar and your usernames come up multiple times. As a proud gay man (born this way, thanks mom and dad!), I find it is usually those who are so insecure and ignorant that have the most issues and are usually closet cases. Its people like Bryce and lovinlife that made my life a living hell growing up as I did not chose to be gay and was persecuted for it. So fun spending all your time on a local news forum spewing crap isn't it? Do either of you have careers that produce an actual income? Hard to believe given the time spent here. If I had to guess you both live in a very homogeneous city with no diversity and probably sleep in your mom's basements and are afraid of anything that doesn't look like you. I joined this forum a long time ago and stopped participating and visiting the forum because nothing goes on here except boomers crying and giving completely uninformed opinions about dying local news, disgusting comments about the appearance of on-air talent and gay bashing and the moderators are 100% complicit in that. The site has become a total joke. Congrats, you guys successfully repel people from this site and you created your own personal place to whine about people who are different from you because you're sad, afraid, little trolls whom I would guess no one wants to be around!

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:44 pm

Lmao, independently wealthy. You mean living off your parents dime and in their basement? Must be nice not to have to lift a finger other than to come here to obsess about peoples sexuality on a daily basis. Get a life!

Yeah you seem to obsess over topics involving gay people, why is that? Why are you so afraid of them? Did a gay person hurt your feelings or something? Someone who is a closet case or not who comes here to spew crap is pathetic.

Oh, and I did not choose to be gay. Moron. I'm quite proud of it though, lovin life! You're telling me you actually have to make a decision everyday that you're straight? That's interesting, being gay comes naturally to me. Sorry being straight doesn't come natural for you. Sorry the world is so scary for you and you only see things in black and white.

Can't wait to see your next LGBT themed post! Your details involving toys and gay sex are always the best part.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm

I get dumbfounded that anybody really thinks being gay/straight is a choice.

But I'm honestly sorry you feel that love is a choice, ll. Have you ever been in love?

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:48 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:45 pm
I get dumbfounded that anybody really thinks being gay/straight is a choice.

But I'm honestly sorry you feel that love is a choice, ll. Have you ever been in love?
Doubtful...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:15 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:59 pm
So it’s not your choice to shove your manhood into another man’s sewer pipe? If you didn’t choose that, who’s forcing you to do that, since it’s not your choice?

What do you think about bisexuals? Are they not choosing men and women or do you think they’re just like “whatever” and jump in bed with anybody?
I guess I could physically "shove my manhood...", but I don't have any want or desire at all to do that. I wouldn't flap my arms and try to fly either. It wouldn't even enter my mind because I'm just not predisposed that way. It's innate. I am attracted on a physical sense to women.

As far as bisexuals are concerned, I kinda agree....I just don't get it. Monday, eat pussy; Tuesday, blow a guy? But I am a live-and-let-live person. As long as it's 2 consenting adults and not hurting anybody, I don't give a shit what they do.

Now furries are fucking nuts!
Last edited by Honeyman on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm

Thievery and racism are learned behaviors. I agree that those are choices one makes. Your comparison between them and sexual preference is not valid.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:17 pm
Thievery and racism are learned behaviors. I agree that those are choices one makes. Your comparison between them and sexual preference is not valid.
How exactly is racism a “behavior”? A belief, yes, but not a behavior. Actions can come from that belief, or it can not be acted upon.

Sexuality isn’t a learned behavior?!

I’m happy to provide you a course in reproduction. Or as the LGBTQIA+ community calls it, “breeding.”
You are right, "belief" is a better word than behavior. But it helps to prove my point that it is not innate.

Sexuality isn't the same as sexual orientation.

I believe you mentioned before that you are a woman, aren't you? Apologies if I am incorrect. Can I ask who you desire to have sex with?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
How exactly is racism a “behavior”? A belief, yes, but not a behavior. Actions can come from that belief, or it can not be acted upon.

I’m happy to provide you a course in reproduction. Or as the LGBTQIA+ community calls it, “breeding.”
Can I ask who you desire to have sex with?
NOT YOU!!!!!!
:rollin

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:46 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:57 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:46 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:43 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:31 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Can I ask who you desire to have sex with?
NOT YOU!!!!!!
:rollin
Oh, and by the way, not everyone is sexual or acts on their sexuality. It’s all choice.
You are whatever fits the moment... this has been demonstrated.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic