Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Our CIA and Our Other Security Agencies

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Our CIA and Our Other Security Agencies

Post by screen glare » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:35 am

Do you suppose we still have men and women stationed in North Korea who are spying for the USA, gathering and sending back intelligence, trying to protect the American people?

Just wondering if their resolve to do that non-partisan dangerous work is as strong with a deranged POTUS/CIC bashing and insulting them and their co-workers at every turn. Including apparently not bothering to read what they’ve risked their lives to learn about Kim’s Christmas Surprise and everything else he’s saying and doing and planning.

This Trump mentally ill-legitimate president is only concerned about himself, and what Putin thinks of him. Our nation is in so much peril with Putin at the helm through Trump.

As precise Pelosi has correctly noticed - all roads lead to Putin’s Russia. No matter how many times republicans and their media try to obfuscate that oh-so-bright-flashing fact.

km1125

Re: Our CIA and Our Other Security Agencies

Post by km1125 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Don't think it was any "intelligence" that lead for us to learn about Kim's "Christmas Surprise"... I believe he was pretty public about that.

Trump's comments about folks in the intelligence community are directed at folks like Brennan and Clapper, who are a disgrace to the real operatives in the community and most of them know that.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:50 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:45 pm
Don't think it was any "intelligence" that lead for us to learn about Kim's "Christmas Surprise"... I believe he was pretty public about that.

Trump's comments about folks in the intelligence community are directed at folks like Brennan and Clapper, who are a disgrace to the real operatives in the community and most of them know that.
If comments from Trump* need to be explained and parsed then they are not very thoughtful to begin with. I also wouldn't be too sure the bulk of those working in the intelligence community don't feel some measure of resentment over derogatory comments made by Trump* about their agency and workplace. If someone was shitting on my business, whether it's directed to the boss or not, I'd be pissed. It's needless and infantile.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:08 am

km1125 - I never said the announcement of a “Christmas Surprise” wasn’t common knowledge. It was indeed common knowledge - as Kim wanted.

Instead - what Kim meant, the likelyhood of it happening, etc. would be an example of gathered intel about his words, behaviors, medical history, military plans, et al. to which I refer.

Happy New Year, all Buzzboard surfers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic