Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impeachment charade

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
windsor

Re: Impeachment charade

Post by windsor » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:52 pm

LMAO !!!!!!

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

matt1

Post by matt1 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:24 am

As Pink Floyd sang in "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" (from 1977 "Animals") "Big man pig man, ha ha charade you are!"

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:28 am

Impeachment:
The forever scar. Dark flaw. Stain.
A self-harm designation. A president’s folly - shamed.
The forever sickening stink - that can never be washed clean.
The label sane man duck. Trump’s new fate - earned.
He’ll preen!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:43 am

As I’ve said here before - who cares if he’s removed?
As long as he’s for all history - designated DEPLORABLE!

At some point his mental illness will dictate his early departure.
Resignation. Etc.

Stay tuned.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:43 am

Best tweet ever.... and remember, we are not laughing with him we are laughing at him.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:47 am

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:04 am

Waiting for the executive order, undoing his own impeachment.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:23 am

Now Pelosi is going to sit on the Articles of Impeachment and not give them to Senate? I think she wants trial closer to election...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:27 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:23 am
Now Pelosi is going to sit on the Articles of Impeachment and not give them to Senate? I think she wants trial closer to election...
When you already know you're going to lose in the end, you play politics. And that is precisely what is going on here.

Plus, what business is it of the House how the Senate conducts its trial? I don't recall Senate leaders giving the House hell for the way it conducted its so-called "inquiry." These are deranged, power-hungry people, and in the end, I think they only continue to hurt their cause in 2020. Up until now, I thought Dems would likely hold the House in 2020. Now I'm not so sure. I've never before seen a group of people so bent on their own destruction.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:24 pm

So lots of outrage when one party uses political posturing meanwhile Trump completely obliterates relationships with many foreign countries with his illegal political activities and you don't seem to care.

Got to tell you your complaining is really not having much impact.

― Noam Chomsky

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:54 pm

No one's complaining has an impact. The Constitution says the House gets to make the rules for their part of it and the Senate gets to make their rules. It appears to me the House knows they won't get him removed from office so they are playing politics. IMHO, in the end it will bite them on the butt big time and when he wins another term we will be back where we started as they have already said they will just impeach him again. I would add if they retain control of the house and who knows how that will end. If you ask me the whole thing is a fucking mess and disgrace and the only losers are We The People. Every damn one of them, from the White house down, need to be booted from office.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:48 pm

Cut a deal, all democrat in house resign in exchange for Trump resignation, LOL!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:57 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:56 pm

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:50 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:13 pm
All you idiots that are celebrating with, “YES! HE’S IMPEACHED!!! WE’RE BEYONG ORGASMIC!!! WE WON! HE’S GONE AND WILL GO TO PRISON FOREVER!!!! FORRRRRRREEEEEEEEVER!!!!!” are sadly mistaken.

This now goes to the Republican-controlled Senate for a trial. It will let Trump off the hook. Nothing will happen. Nothing.
Maybe. Maybe not.
What's the chances that the Republican leadership is just as tired as the other side of the aisle about Donald going against the flow? He's not one of them.
What's the chances that the Reds are as equally upset as the Blues over Donald messing up the status quo that's been going on for way too long? He's not one of them.
What's the chances that McConnell and his minions are going to be having discreet discussions over the holidays among themselves and the Grand Ol' Party's good old boys that run things behind the scenes? He's not one of them.

What's the chances something may happen in January that Donald didn't see coming.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic