Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hallmark to show same-sex POONTANG!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Mr.Transistor

Re: Hallmark to show same-sex POONTANG!!!

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:06 am

Just more extreme liberal shit to normalize/glamorize this stuff. Before you know there will be Hallmark shows with humans/animals to make those people feel accepted as well.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:43 pm

4.5 percent seems a bit low.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:03 pm

I thought i read somewhere that it was 10%

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:10 am

Well, it seems to work out pretty good for the website Zola.
If it hadn't been for One Million Moms protesting it, no one would of heard about them.
How did that work out for the conservatives protesting the ad?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:25 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:49 pm
Just for context, left-handed people make up 10% of the population. Gingers make up 2%. If you combine everyone that identifies as LGBTQIA+ (including 58+ genders and growing by the second), it makes up 4.5% of the U.S. population.
I don't doubt your figures one bit. And to be honest, the LGBTQIA is probably lower.
Stand in a mall and ask 200 people "Are you gay?". Bet the number is under 5.
You need to ascertain the percentage of gays and Mr. & Ms. Dress Up in the entertainment industry to realize why the sort of thing that most people really could care less about one way or the other is a big deal.

Even a local newscast has to mention it 4 times an hour. I'm serious, this story was on every 10 minutes on Fox2 yesterday morning(12/16). I'm not kidding, in the hour or so that I watched, they talked about this commercial being back as much as they talked about the weather.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic