Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conservative Victory

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Conservative Victory

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:20 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Conservative Victory

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:37 pm

And much like the 2016 election in the U.S...the pollsters were COMPLETELY WRONG as to the outcome!

I guess fake news is a worldwide phenomenon.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:59 pm

Hmmm?
What’s to stop Putin’s merry little men from interfering in other free elections in the world - if it benefits Russia? When the
presidential election polling night before is radically wrong - take a good hard look at why. Hope the Brits security services go over everything very carefully.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:59 pm
Hmmm?
What’s to stop Putin’s merry little men from interfering in other free elections in the world - if it benefits Russia? When the
presidential election polling night before is radically wrong - take a good hard look at why. Hope the Brits security services go over everything very carefully.
Mentally ill SG taking loseritis to a whole new level...
Last edited by Matt on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:24 am

Only an idiot would underestimate Putin’s zeal to make himself and Russia a dominant if not THE dominant world power. To do that he must destroy western democracy wherever it exists, and align with non-democratic powers. How does it feel to be sleeping through the war?

“We will destroy you from within.”

Wake up.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:56 am

It would seem Screen Glare and Mitt Romney are on the same page. I don't remember him calling Obama out on his mistake.
"Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:02 am

Yep. Obama smarter than Romney in that debate.

President Obama would have all the intel on both threats. Plus all others around the world and within the US. Unlike non-literate Trump - Obama actually understood, read about, seriously discussed them, plus oversaw a coherent foreign policy.

So Obama knew what Romney knew and likely much more.

However Obama knew most viewers would feel the Russia threat was passe. While Al Quida terrorists were front and center in their nightmares. So - while having a handle on ALL threats - Obama answered the question in a way that made his opponent appear out of touch. And - it did not give any satisfaction to Putin - as though the US was scared of him.

Of course, while constantly ranking threats, remember - no matter how you die - beheading, planes into towers, mass bio-terrorism, dirty or conventional A bombs, global warming effects - you’re still just as dead.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:29 am

Look what open borders, ridiculous regulation and negative interest rates has done for them. They are fed up with the liberal "EU" agenda.

A strong US-UK alliance would be good for US.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:00 am

100% right.

The voting public in the U.K. strongly repudiated the Labour Party for its opposition to BREXIT.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:54 pm

No doubt they will get a better deal from the EU now that election gives them the power. And frankly even if you didn't support BREXIT you may be annoyed they were trying to duck the will of the voters.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/13/why-boris ... r-america/

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:39 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 pm
screen glare wrote:
Hmmm?
I stopped thinking Screen Glare is real. He is fixated on 2 conspiracies: Trumps mental state, and Trump being Putins puppet.
He posts multiple times a day about these 2 obsessions. And everything reverts back to those.
I asked him to go into detail as to why Buttigieg was the best candidate, without deflecting to Trump bashing. His response was bashing Trump.
Total troll.
Someone from the DNC has to be paying him. Unlike Trump, HE IS a puppet. "Just hammer these 2 points and dont let up".

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Yeah... someone from the DNC is paying him to infiltrate a message board that about 20 people post on.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Matt wrote:
I must say, it does require some degree of mental illness to have to conjure up conspiracy theories to explain why your side loses even when much more plausible explanations exist.

Did Trump win because he out-campaigned Hillary or because Hillary was a weak candidate who made all kinds of mistakes, or maybe because the pendulum was swinging back to the right after 8 years of Obama? Of course not. He won because Putin interfered in the election. Did conservatives in Great Britain win because the voters are fed up with liberal politicians ignoring the will of the people? Of course not. They won because Putin is zealous.

I used to think SG was a harmless leftist. Now I just think he's a harmless nutcase.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:27 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:21 pm
Matt wrote:
I must say, it does require some degree of mental illness to have to conjure up conspiracy theories to explain why your side loses even when much more plausible explanations exist.

Did Trump win because he out-campaigned Hillary or because Hillary was a weak candidate who made all kinds of mistakes, or maybe because the pendulum was swinging back to the right after 8 years of Obama? Of course not. He won because Putin interfered in the election. Did conservatives in Great Britain win because the voters are fed up with liberal politicians ignoring the will of the people? Of course not. They won because Putin is zealous.

I used to think SG was a harmless leftist. Now I just think he's a harmless nutcase.
It has definitely been established that Russia did try to influence your last election. But your assessment of Hillary as a candidate is spot on. It will never be known, how much Russia's efforts contributed to the outcome.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:33 am

Matt wrote:
screen glare wrote:
Hmmm?
Loseritis sounds about right.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic