Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Like O.J. Will Actually Be Punished for Former Crimes

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Trump Like O.J. Will Actually Be Punished for Former Crimes

Post by screen glare » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 am

Oh, Brother! “Crimes” through you? Would you have understood my meaning and not substituted yours (based on republican talking points) if I’d used the word “Misdeeds”? How about “Hocus Pocus No—Nos”? Or Just “No Nos”? “Anti-Constitutional Activities”? “Putin Placations” ?

I wrote “Former Crimes” meaning seriously dysfunctional anti-social or pathological actions perpetrated in ones past. Figure of speech. Which you took literally, bmw because right wing dings want the public to dismiss this impeachment process by pushing misinformation that this is a court of law proceeding and is governed by US judicial/courtroom rules, standards, applications, etc.

My point was - like O.J. - bucking rules, disrespecting, feeling entitled, harming others in a million ways with no guilt or care -tends to render observers unsurprised and feeling “he’s getting what he deserves” when punishment caused by just one bad move is preceded by a lifetime of far greater bad moves that went unpunished.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic