Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Armed Security at All Houses of Worship

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Armed Security at All Houses of Worship

Post by screen glare » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:03 am

For many years America has been moving toward a society where EVERYONE is armed - either open or concealed carry.

Soon all those gathering at houses of worship, attending public and private schools, at stores, at theme parks, at national parks, inside all stadiums and arenas, all theaters, all personal and public transportation - (drivers and passengers), all hospitals, all planes, all rail cars, all cruise ships, all mass events, all small events, ourselves, all family members, all neighbors and friends - will pack heat - everywhere.

Every man and woman holstered. No matter your lot in life. An America Made Great Again - Fully Loaded.

Why?

Because the fear of being shot anywhere in the USA in our daily lives will have finally become inescapably pervasive and dominant in our instincts and thinking. The United States of America will be known throughout the world as “The land of liberty to shoot or be shot.”

If you don’t want to end up at that final destination (where we’re continually headed) - just move to another free society - where you could be injured/killed in a knife fight.

Another alternative for you? Do EVERYTHING involving other human beings through your computer! Rarely go outside your home.

Y M Ionhere

Re: Armed Security at All Houses of Worship

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:06 am

2 trolls debating each other.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:11 am

Doesn’t have to be mass shooting. (Facts, yo.) Which is my point. Simply shooting. LOTS of shooting. Until so normal and pervasive everyone is armed with guns.

My post is a look at America’s trajectory.

Y M Ionhere? An ostrich. With sand up his nostrils. Down his throat.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:42 am

Like I said above - we’ll ALL soon be both good and bad Americans with guns. Please review my first post on this thread. Consider the trajectory.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic