Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Put A Fork In It...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Put A Fork In It...

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:35 am
Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:48 am

I heard nary a witness say
withhold funds that have been appropriated by congress in order to force an ally to open an investigation into a debunked conspiracy theory and to gin up a phony investigation of a domestic political rival.
When I posted those words, I didn't purport it to be a quotation from any one witness. But, after hearing the totality of all their evidence, it's the only logical conclusion one could arrive at.
Well, on the plus side, a vivid imagination is a sign of high creativity.

According to a transcript of his Oct. 15 closed-door deposition released Thursday, Kent confirmed that he had no "direct knowledge" that U.S. aid to Ukraine was ever connected to the opening of a new investigation against the Bidens concerning their business dealings there.
Kent, who serves as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and was defying the State Department's instruction that he not testify, additionally confirmed that "nobody in the Ukrainian Government became aware of a hold on military aid" until Aug. 29th -- a month after Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:

withhold funds that have been appropriated by congress in order to force an ally to open an investigation into a debunked conspiracy theory and to gin up a phony investigation of a domestic political rival.
When I posted those words, I didn't purport it to be a quotation from any one witness. But, after hearing the totality of all their evidence, it's the only logical conclusion one could arrive at.

According to a transcript of his Oct. 15 closed-door deposition released Thursday, Kent confirmed that he had no "direct knowledge" that U.S. aid to Ukraine was ever connected to the opening of a new investigation against the Bidens concerning their business dealings there.
Kent, who serves as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and was defying the State Department's instruction that he not testify, additionally confirmed that "nobody in the Ukrainian Government became aware of a hold on military aid" until Aug. 29th -- a month after Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Now you're grasping at straws. What about all the other witnesses?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:21 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:05 pm
Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Bryce wrote:

Now you're grasping at straws. What about all the other witnesses?
Did any other witness claim to have direct knowledge of T Rump withholding aid unless the Ukraine opened an investigation on Hunter Biden?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:11 am

Loads of Americans only monitor proTrump propaganda “news”. They did not watch a single hour of impeachment testimony. They rely on the proTrump propaganda “press” to tell them what happened and what it means.

Propaganda works perfectly. Always has. Always will.
Those Americans don’t know what they don’t know. And like it that way.

This is why America is divided. Trump’s term “fake news” is straight from Putin. Pull the rug out from under America’s free press and all other American institutions so that every single one suddenly lacks credibility. A dictator’s trick as old as dust. Pretty soon all trust is destroyed. And only the charismatic dictator and his directives matter.

Watch.

As Putin knows - Americans are stupid. Most are alarmed their country is divided “like never before” and don’t know why.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic