Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Boycott All Networks And Newspapers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Boycott All Networks And Newspapers

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 pm

Boycott all networks and newspapers and the products they advertise.

The Drudge Boycott is working. Page views are already down 20%.

If they succeed in destroying Trump, which wimp Republicans might let happen, look for a 50% drop in viewership and readership. The half of the viewers and readers that they hate.

I would say they could redeem themselves by abandoning the ham sandwich impeachment, but they never will, even to save their networks.

It's pretty easy to boycott prime time. The programs are total crap. And of course, always pushing a Leftist agenda.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: Boycott All Networks And Newspapers

Post by screen glare » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Trump has destroyed Trump.

Let us never forget that.

The mentally ill, family enabled, silver spoon-fed punk is exactly where he has knowingly placed himself after all these decades of seeking more and more powerful fame. NPD symptoms on parade - marching him - as throughout his life - off the approaching karmic cliff.

FET-500

Post by FET-500 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:35 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:57 pm
Trump has destroyed Trump.

Let us never forget that.

The mentally ill, family enabled, silver spoon-fed punk is exactly where he has knowingly placed himself after all these decades of seeking more and more powerful fame. NPD symptoms on parade - marching him - as throughout his life - off the approaching karmic cliff.
Trump actually spent his formative years in military school, where he was Captain of the Cadets... He was Captain of the Baseball team too; a solid first baseman.

Your narrative is the same as "Bush is a wimp." or "Ford was clumsy", that is to say it is false.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:57 pm

Nope. NOT false. Donald sent away to military school because he was exceptionally defiant. Parents could not bring him out of his disruptive behavior so they sent him to a place of severe rules and consequences. Obviously his mental status continued to be abnormal. He’s expanded from extreme defiance in his youth to Narcissistic Personality DISORDER as an adult. Which is becoming more severe each day. And now - each hour.

You’re simply a far right conservative who will likely never be able to understand what most of the world can plainly detect.

I lived with parents who defended President Richard Nixon to the death. No matter what. And there will always be those who can’t adjust to the hard truth - no matter the corroboration of cold facts.

I think it a high possibility that men and women who enjoyed the all powerful, in control, king-like tycoon on The Apprentice tv show have never been able to depart from that character’s image and understand who the real human being is that now occupies the office of US president, Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military on earth, and Leader of the Free World. A mentally ill con artist, minus normal human empathy, magnetically in love with dictators, friend to pedophiles, and those convicted of war crimes, betrayer of our allies, a psychopathic liar, denigrator of America’s military heroes, destroyer of American values, racist, misogynist, child abuser, and a guy unable to actually face-to-face fire anyone.

Oh yeah - also a cowardly draft dodger many times over. In other words - a yellow back streak bully.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:38 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:29 pm
Boycott all networks and newspapers and the products they advertise.

The Drudge Boycott is working. Page views are already down 20%.

If they succeed in destroying Trump, which wimp Republicans might let happen, look for a 50% drop in viewership and readership. The half of the viewers and readers that they hate.

I would say they could redeem themselves by abandoning the ham sandwich impeachment, but they never will, even to save their networks.

It's pretty easy to boycott prime time. The programs are total crap. And of course, always pushing a Leftist agenda.
Don't watch because you don't like it or don't watch because it doesn't agree with you? The President and his detractors are playing the same zero sum game. While I don't agree with much of his agenda, I recognize that people with differing opinions exist. Boycotting anything doesn't change my mind, and I know that MSNBC news coverage doesn't change yours. How do we solve that problem?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:11 am

S—t Oh Dear! Trump now believes even Trump TV (Fox News) is getting truthier on him! How dare they? After the Chris Wallace Sunday morning show - Trump quickly sped an accusatory tweet aimed at Mike’s boy. I also see Trump hit the road for Walter Reed over the weekend. Yup. When threats start to lose their power - play the victim card. Trouble is - life long horrid diet, no exercise, regular temper tantrums - all outweigh impeachment hearings and unfavorable news coverage - as cause for bad health events. Especially in ones seventies. With Vlad monitoring his puppet’s every move and unsecured phone call.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic