Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ciaramella Mansion More Expensive Than Michael Moore's Former Torch Lake Home

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Ciaramella Mansion More Expensive Than Michael Moore's Former Torch Lake Home

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:37 pm

What the Ciaramella Mansion lacks in size compared to Michael Moore's Former Torch Lake Mansion, it makes up for in its location, location, location. Hating Donald Trump and Conservatives apparently pays very well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... OkETJPGn50

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: Ciaramella Mansion More Expensive Than Michael Moore's Former Torch Lake Home

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:16 pm

There's a point to this? What am I missing?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Ciaramella Mansion More Expensive Than Michael Moore's Former Torch Lake Home

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Apparently, people like Ciaramella and Moore believe the rules only apply to the little people, the ones they call the deplorables.

Is your house big like these, TT? It's OK if it is. A lot of union moguls do.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Oh. So we're supposed to hate everyone who has a better house than we have? Then, I'm going to have to hate everyone in my town. Won't have any friends left.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 pm
Apparently, people like Ciaramella and Moore believe the rules only apply to the little people, the ones they call the deplorables.

This fool's life revolves around "someone is living better than me, let's complain about it"

Moore sold $100+ million in tickets and dvd sales on Fahrenheit 9/11 alone. This, with what you claim is severe mental illness without exploiting workers or any state owned enviroment. Have you done anything in your life that comes close?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:05 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:58 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:27 pm

This fool's life revolves around "someone is living better than me, let's complain about it"

Moore sold $100+ million in tickets and dvd sales on Fahrenheit 9/11 alone. This, with what you claim is severe mental illness without exploiting workers or any state owned enviroment. Have you done anything in your life that comes close?
That money is because of the very capitalism the morbidly obese hypocrite constantly bashes. Hates the wealthy and capitalism. Uses capitalism to become as wealthy as he is fat and miserable

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:03 am

I don't care if anyone has a nice house as long as they respect the more common people. Many don't, and certainly not their kids who happened to live there without knowing how hard it was for their parents to achieve that success, and they act like they are better than you.

These people are being rewarded for trying to destroy the system that allowed them to live high on the hog, trying to influence elections, and trying to overturn elections when a candidate that they don't like wins.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 am

Michael Moore is a misguided, morbidly obese (person), but he never owned a mansion on Torch Lake. I believe it was actually Clam Lake. The point is that the "whistleblower" and Mikey both traffic in fiction masquerading as fact, and they've both gotten rich from their actions.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:21 am
Michael Moore is a misguided, morbidly obese (person), but he never owned a mansion on Torch Lake. I believe it was actually Clam Lake. The point is that the "whistleblower" and Mikey both traffic in fiction masquerading as fact, and they've both gotten rich from their actions.
What rock have you been living under? I have no problem with him having the house. What I have a problem with is for Michael to support candidates who want to take everything from nearly everybody but themselves and their close buddy Jeffrey Epstein, remove duly elected Presidents based on fake crimes, support "news" operations which have completely different standards for what is news and what is not depending on politics, and try to tell everyone else how to live, what they can use for private transportation, what they can eat, how they pay for and seek medical care and the level of the care they get, and probably a hundred other things that they want to control.

https://variety.com/2015/dirt/real-esta ... 201558248/

His ex wife still owns the house, from the settlement. It has been listed for several years. From the address found on various online sources, a satellite view clearly shows the house is on Torch Lake.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic