Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Happy Veterans Gay!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Happy Veterans Gay!

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:02 am

You are a deplorable human being.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:57 am

My bad...I shouldn't have even responded because that's exactly what you want. You're about as deep as a puddle and very easy to see thru. You are just a troll who is just looking for confrontation on-line because it's obvious you have no real life to live. But I took a Vet buddy to breakfast this morning and watched him struggle thru something as simple as eating pancakes due to what happened to him while he served our country. I was in a raw mood and reacted to your idiotic comment. It won't happen again.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:19 am

LL 101 -

I think most Americans are grateful for your military service. Anybody who proved their willingness to place themselves in a situation that may entail dying to defend the hard won liberty we enjoy in this country - all our democratic institutions - and values - our constitution including our bill of rights - a free press - free elections - and our freedom to continue the struggle to form a more perfect union - is worthy of gratitude and honor on Veterans Day. And every day.

Sorry you think Veterans Day is to remember Americans too stupid to attend college.

You weren’t by chance head injured in Nam. Were you?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:31 am

You are describing an existence long desired by many human beings - LL101. A paradise of living entities where active anger toward themselves and each other does not exist. A realm where humans have not obeyed fear - and the anger it produces - to use human-designed hardware, other devices, and ways, to injure or kill themselves, and others.

Many lauded great thinkers, and unknown persons alike - have aspired - and in some moments attained - glimpses of such peace. You may be one of them. However as long as fear can still consume us and morph into anger - everlasting peace is fleeting.

It is of value to celebrate peace and life - as you state you do, LL101. And I do not doubt your words, or the hard-attained wisdom that moves you in that divine direction.

I honor military members on Veterans Day and every day because they placed themselves in a situation where they might die, or did, so that others could live - to enjoy the blessings of liberty - in a world where fear of death, and anger, allow for “moments” of peace, and a universal hope of paradise some day.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Not sure but isn’t the movie Hacksaw Ridge about a C Objector who joins up and becomes a highly decorated medic?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:29 am

I do, too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic