Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shep Heads for the Exit

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Shep Heads for the Exit

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:31 pm

Shepard Smith decides he's tired of the abuse

"Neil Cavuto, who anchors the broadcast following Smith’s, looked shocked after the announcement."

“Whoa,” said Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto at the opening of his 4 p.m. show. “I’m a little stunned and a little heartbroken. I don’t know what to say.”

screen glare

Re: Shep Heads for the Exit

Post by screen glare » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:06 pm

And coincidentally (NOT) fact check Shep resigns the very same week AG Simon Barr Sinister slithers over to Rupert Murdock’s NY mansion for a private lunch meeting.

Probably went something like “My law client Trump is enraged that your kid’s Fox News is preparing for the post Trump era - as former House speaker Paul Ryan has advised him. Better get back on the 24/7/365 Trump propaganda pump and keep wetting down your audience of old voters. That is - if you and your son Lachlan know what’s good for you. Not a threat, Rupp old boy. A promise.

Now - got anymore to eat?”
Last edited by screen glare on Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:25 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:14 pm
It’ll be amazing!

Shep, Don Lemon, and Anderson Cooper in a consensual, three way sandwich live on CNN!

The LGBTQ+ network will be unstoppable!

They should start selling upside-down barstools with the CNN logo on it and rainbow CNN booty short shorts!

Thankfully, the only time they’ll take time off is when Cher is in town!
Are you suggesting they'll have a lemon party?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Just need one more and the four of them could sit on a bar stool.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic