Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Idiot

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Idiot

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:20 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: Idiot

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Wow...

Sounds just like something Biden would have said.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:12 pm
Wow...

Sounds just like something Biden would have said.
Witty comeback. Surprised you didn't go with, "I know you are, but what am I?" Thing is, Biden didn't say it. Our incompetent, narcissistic, sociopathic, deranged President did.

And you might want to wean your brilliant retorts away from Biden since Warren will get the nomination anyway.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:13 am

Never ever stop with the what-about-ism, Bryce.

As responses go - It’s just so...YOU!

Kinda didn’t work in your favor tho on the Trump Kids vs Hunter thing.

Anyway - Joe Biden’s brain is too far into the early phase of dementia to beat Trump. Even with Trump currently self-immolating more than usual.

Warren smart and sharp - but Mayor Pete is smarter, sharper, younger, more centrist, and a war veteran. He just needs a charismatic black female as a VP running mate - because the black voting community trends anti-gay right now.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic