Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liberal heads explode

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Liberal heads explode

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:07 pm

Yep!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:03 am

Nope. High profile republican’s heads are exploding. As well as the entire Pentagon.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 pm

lovin.....you told me this in a different thread:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Glad you know me so well since I didn’t vote for Trump, do not support him, and never watched Fox News.
....sure sounds like you support Trump, at least certainly as far as this issue is concerned. He is clearly at odds with virtually all Republicans in congress. It's obvious you swing right...what issues do you disagree with him on that loses your support?

The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Have to differ with you. LL101 is simply commenting on a major news story. I don't see any Trump love at all. I agree with him and am in no way a Trump supporter.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:28 am

And - there you go with the same old, tired, well-worn “yeah I defend Trump and I’m a conservative but I didn’t and won’t vote for him.”

Total BS.

Crap - from people who are too embarrassed to admit they like and vote for: obnoxious, lying, corrupt, racist, woman hater, Birther, Putin puppet, disloyal, treasonous, mentally ill, draft dodger, no empathy, allies abandoning, unread, ignorant, hero denigrating, stupid, con artist, self-incriminating, lawless, unpatriotic Donald Trump.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic