Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

They All Look Alike You Know...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

They All Look Alike You Know...

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:44 pm

U.S. Rep. Rashida Tlaib told Detroit police Chief James Craig he should employ only black people on the department’s facial recognition team because “non-African Americans think African-Americans all look the same.”
Wow, just wow. I guess people that are in mixed racial marriages have a perfect excuse for cheating on their spouse. "Gee Honey, I thought it was you."

Fortunately, Chief Craig had the balls to call her out.
“It’s insulting,” Craig said. “We have a diverse group of crime analysts, and what she said — that non-whites should not work in that capacity because they think all black people look alike — is a slap in the face to all the men and women in the crime center.”
This antisemitic "congressperson" is the gift that keeps on giving. Kinda like herpes.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Re: They All Look Alike You Know...

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 am

Yeah. Tell us about herpes, Bryce.

Matt

Re: They All Look Alike You Know...

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:35 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:53 am
Yeah. Tell us about herpes, Bryce.
Would this have been your response if this was a comment from President Trump instead of Rashida Tlaib? Also, can you provide an assessment of Tlaib's mental health? After all, you are the board's certified mental health medical professional.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic