Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Impeachment “Witch Hunt” Turning Up Cauldrons of Trump’s Witchcraft

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

The Impeachment “Witch Hunt” Turning Up Cauldrons of Trump’s Witchcraft

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:10 am

Borrowed this newspaper column headline as the title of this thread. I envision it as a thread to look at evidence emanating from the opening statements of witnesses under oath in the congressional closed door testimonies.

You know - the guys and gals subpoenaed to testify from the state department and other Trump haunts - often smeared, fired, Trump-pressured not to testify - heroic guys and gals who symbolically raised a middle finger to Trump - by raising their right hands - swearing to tell the truth.

Sure hope these brave folks live to give public testimony at trial. Because you damn well know puppet master Putin is keeping an evil eye on them. And has no qualm mixing up a batch of his internationally infamous potion - of deadly poison.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic