Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Boycott Drudge

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Boycott Drudge

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:14 am

Something very strange is going on at the Drudge Report. He may be compromised and being blackmailed with some Epstein type videos or similar evidence. Because Epstein was all about blackmail, and probably worked for several domestic and foreign "intelligence" agencies. Take EVERYTHING on Drudge now with a grain of salt, and ignore it and boycott it as much as possible. Go to truly conservative sites and news aggregators to get news links now.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

zzand

Re: Boycott Drudge

Post by zzand » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:40 am

Should be easy to do since I have never gone there...lol

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:15 am

Something went sideways with Drudge and Trump awhile ago, not sure what it was. You can add Drudge to list of enemies that Trump has gathered up since 2016

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:27 pm

I got annoyed when he was clearly anti-Cruz and printed all the stupid tabloid stuff.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 pm

I honestly had no idea his site still existed.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:25 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:11 pm
I honestly had no idea his site still existed.
Most of the lazy AM talkers use it for show prep almost daily.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:45 pm

Whether Drudge, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, etc. - what you’ll notice is a drifting away from promoting the daily Trump line, or lies. They can’t be his Tokyo Rose anymore because he’s royally screwed himself, this time.

Stand by
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:44 am

If you’re eating a steady diet of Trump propaganda and RNC talking points spun as fact-based news then you are going to be surprised to see a break in that action.

Do not be surprised or confused. Instead follow the operation’s money.

Whether Drudge, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, or some other ‘Trump-propaganda-posing-as-news’ outlet - ownership sees their pile of future money dwindling in a post-Trump era.

They understand that they must move out of conservative-exclusive and conspiracy mode - into a new more center gear. And they are starting to do that now.

If your favorite pro-Trump journalists suddenly write or say something that is anti-Trump they’re following management’s lead which is coming from ownership’s cautious financial navigation.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic