Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Alternatives to impeachment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 24

Alternatives to impeachment

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:38 pm

To those who would like to see Trump impeached, how do you feel about allowing him to escape criminal penalties if he were to resign? Discuss.

Turkeytop

Re: Alternatives to impeachment

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:45 pm

And, maybe a letter of reference for his next job.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Anything to get that mother fucker out of office.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Ok, I'm tired of these vague claims of criminal violations. Please cite SPECIFICALLY which criminal statute he has violated and SPECIFICALLY which act he took which violates said statute.

As to your question - he ain't resigning. Your alternative to impeachment is to BEAT HIM AT THE BALLOT BOX next year.

This attempt at taking him out is one big sham.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Wow...

Smoke and mirrors.

There is much more evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes while in office than anything ANYBODY has on T Rump. T Rump has been the most investigated POTUS in history. Nada, zip, zilch.

This is nothing more than something the Dem's plan on keeping alive through the 2020 election as well as trying to derail the investigation into HiLIEery and Hussein by discrediting Barr and company.

TRump isn't getting impeached. Count on it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:37 am

Trump will be impeached. It is what he himself has selected.

Removal from office? Maybe.

But absolutely impeached.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:30 am

I wonder how many impeachment fans out there in social media land understand the actual process? The house can impeach him easy, they likely have the votes. But the Senate will never carry through with a 2/3's removal vote. I wonder if going through the process would get Trump more votes next year or fewer?

I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:58 am

The POTUS has violated the sacred oath of office he took when he placed his hand on the Bible and swore in front of witnesses to protect and defend The United States of America and her Constitution.

Because he suffers from the mental illness Narcissistic Personality DISORDER he has no ability to sincerely feel or appreciate deeply treasured values of the human heart. Such as anything sacred: faith in God, true love, patriotism, compassion, empathy, heroism, humility, self-sacrifice, honor. And remember - I used the words “sincerely feel”. Not “act like he feels”.

He is unfit to serve as POTUS. He should go back to the job for which he is well qualified. An untrained actor staring in a network television, weekly, highly produced “reality show.”

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:51 am

SG - I've had just about enough of your repetitive drivel. Trump didn't violate the oath of office when he put his hand on the Bible; rather, he fulfilled his duty as President-elect.

Criminal statute. Federal code. CITE ONE. What SPECIFICALLY had Trump done to violate the law, and what SPECIFIC statute has said specific actions violated?

I'm not the least bit surprised that nobody here or in Congress or in the media can cite specific statutes that Trump violated.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:55 am

This is nothing more than an attempted coup. The dems hate him so they are trying to come up with reasons for impeachment.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:51 pm

Screw you and your “I’ve had just about enough...” , bmw.

If you don’t get it, if you don’t understand, if you can’t comprehend - welcome to Trump’s base.

Even “the very stable genius” and his liar yes men Pompeo, Barr, and Giuliani KNOW the mentally ill president has fired himself. And their asses are burned, too. They’re going down with him.

Thank God.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:59 pm

You can't cite one single statute he violated.

Noted.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Regarding “coup”, “civil war”, conspiracy theories, and other dog whistle tunes Trump is tweeting as he melts down - realizing impeachment is inevitable - due to his own behavior - he is leading this country into civil chaos.

What a man. What a leader. What a “very stable genius”.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:11 pm

You can't cite one single statute he violated.

Noted.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Member of Trump’s base.

Noted.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic