All accepted registrations through November 23 at 9:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Impeachment

The classic Political Potpourri forum is back by popular demand! ~SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS NO LONGER NEEDED; ALL REGISTERED BUZZBOARD USERS ARE WELCOME TO POST!~ Be forwarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Impeachment

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:56 am

Get ready for :

1. Trump turning against, and blaming - Rudy Giuliani - for Trump’s Ukraine-gate treason. The two will become arch enemies. Giuliani may even end up losing his license to practice law. Or worse.

2. Troops now sent to Saudi Arabia and the UAE being directed by the CIC to do something alarming against Iran - that diverts domestic and international attention away from Trump’s Ukraine-gate debacle.

3. Subpoenaed witnesses who refused to appear before Congress suddenly with no choice but to sit their butts down and answer lawmaker’s questions, or the questions of congressional staff attorneys.

4. Ivanka and Jared getting outta Dodge. They and their kids will move from DC - as the hot seat burns blue into Dad’s orange ass. They don’t want to get singed. Even though they’re already scarred.

5. Mitch McConnell and his republican senate majority will turn against Trump if and when it suits their sense of reelect-able political preservation. They FEIN loyalty to Trump and/or the nation. Their only true loyalty is to self - and their corrupt money.

6. If Ukraine’s new leader won’t help Trump out of His Ukraine- gate scandal - Putin will step in to help his puppet by simply having Zelenskiy shot or poisoned. He’ll then take all of Ukraine for himself. Just as he did their Crimea.

7. Speaker Pelosi will need stepped up protection because Trump’s gun-toting base will blame her - instead of Trump - for his actions - that got Him into his latest unpatriotic, unpresidential, NPD-driven, bully backfiring bust up.

Other stiff shifts are also on tap as the cockroaches scatter and Trump finally sinks of his own un-American weight.

Stay tuned, patriots. The Constitution’s about to be honored again - instead of used as Trump’s toilet paper.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:15 am

BTW - impeachment does not have to end in removal from office to be successful. It’s about bringing to exposure an unfit president and branding his arrogant ass with the letter “I” for all of history. Showing the sick punk to be a GD liar. Revealing his love of self over love of country. A stink his future generations of family can never remove from their name. A vile association with lawlessness, selfishness, disrespect for all those Americans who fought and died for this great country, disregard for American values and principles, and making no contribution to forming a more perfect union. Let those words inspired by The Statue of Liberty ring loud and true, again.

Impeach well, patriots. Give no thought to politics, or outcome. Do the right thing. And let THAT be our great nation’s sacred reward.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:07 am

Nixon wasn't impeached. He resigned. Only two presidents have been impeached, Jackson and Clinton I believe, and while both made it through the House both failed in the Senate. Judges however have been several times.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:49 am

Rather than waiting it out until the next election, Dems are now making Trump a martyr to his supporters and they will back him more ardently. Even those who support the impeachment believe those who are going through with it are too late.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:43 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:45 am

Also, remember those never-Trump republicans who either sat home or even voted for Hillary in 2016? Guess what? Anybody on the left other than Biden pretty much scares the hell out of them. They'll vote for Trump in 2020. And even if Biden gets the nomination, he doesn't exactly excite the base.

I know for me personally the only candidate from the left that I would consider voting for over Trump would be Biden and he is probably too far moderate for the direction this Democrat party is going. Yes the rest of them scare the hell out of me and I would take Trump over the rest of them any day of the week.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 am

Thanks for the impeachment history lesson, zzand. I believe most of us Americans, or at least many - are aware that impeachment is extremely rare, and has never resulted in a president being removed from office.

FEAR of being removed through impeachment did catapult Tricky Dick out and over the wall.

Anyway - as I stated above - failure of the Senate to go along with the people’s House and remove an unfit president is no reason NOT to carry on with impeachment. Rather - the very rare impeachment process - marks an outrageously unfit president - as such - for all of USA and world history.

A president has to alarm the majority populace in a very dangerous, immoral, or lawless “breaking oath” way - to cause the “last resort” impeachment process to forever shit-stain his name, reputation, and place in history.
Last edited by screen glare on Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am

BTW - Trump will never be a martyr to his base, LL 101.
He and they know he deserves and is the proud, shameless producer of all his many showy slowdowns in life.

Those of us who understand he suffers from mental illness feel sorry that his family never tried to get him help, and instead enabled his illness for their own entertainment and whatever wealth his father’s money could buy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am

Nothing to see with the transcript, no threat of withholding military aid. Meanwhile, Democrat senators asked Ukraine for help in the bullshit Mueller investigation. This is weak AF.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 am

That's it?!? What a phony scandal the Democrats and the liberal media are trying to get everyone all worked up over. An endless conga line of liberals all the way to Nancy's office. I'm just waiting for the grand finale at their attempt to overthrow a president.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:13 pm

My favorite quote from various morning news sources was Mrs. Clinton saying he needs to be impeached because he is corrupt...Pot meet kettle. If anyone knows corruption it would be her.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:26 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am
Nothing to see with the transcript, no threat of withholding military aid. Meanwhile, Democrat senators asked Ukraine for help in the bullshit Mueller investigation. This is weak AF.
I'd respond to all of this, but I'll let Trump's winners do it... This was sent to the Democrat leadership by mistake. I imagine they do a find/replace each week and send the same document.

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:26 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:31 am
I'd respond to all of this, but I'll let Trump's winners do it... This was sent to the Democrat leadership by mistake. I imagine they do a find/replace each week and send the same document.

How do you know it was a mistake? The convo was a dud for the Democrats. Who's to say this isn't the administration rubbing their nose in it?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:31 am

Wait,

You think that Donald Trump is coming off looking strong today? He comes off as a bigger idiot every time the sun comes up.

I guess I really don't give a shit about people who are defending Donald Trump these days. You're a fool Matt and all your crappy Voodoo bulshit websites really don't amount to a hill of beans because it's the same angery white men looking at all of them in one big echo-chamber.

Argue all you want in here he's losing and all the evidence in "real world" points to real life criminal activity.

© 2019 TC Talks ltd. Assembled in U.S.A.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:31 am
Wait,

You think that Donald Trump is coming off looking strong today? He comes off as a bigger idiot every time the sun comes up.

I guess I really don't give a shit about people who are defending Donald Trump these days. You're a fool Matt and all your crappy Voodoo bulshit websites really don't amount to a hill of beans because it's the same angery white men looking at all of them in one big echo-chamber.

Argue all you want in here he's losing and all the evidence in "real world" points to real life criminal activity.
You can always tell who is losing when the personal insults start flying. There is nothing of substance in the transcript. Maybe the whistle blower report will have something, but that has not been released publicly. Have you sought treatment for your TDS? Mental health is important.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:37 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:39 pm
How do you know it was a mistake? The convo was a dud for the Democrats. Who's to say this isn't the administration rubbing their nose in it?
Can we please stop with the idea that this administration is "playing 4D chess/5 steps ahead of everyone else"??? Barely a day goes by where someone in this administration doesn't step on their dick with yet another unforced error.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic