Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Impeachment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Impeachment

Post by screen glare » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 am

Nearly everyone I’ve heard talk about Epstein’s death says Barr had it done on the order of Trump.

Once Epstein started cooperating with the authorities to get a lighter sentence he was going to rat about Barr’s father, Trump, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, scientists ar Harvard, Victoria’s Secret Wexler, MBS, and every powerful man he’d been blackmailing to keep him quiet about their sexcapades and sex crimes with his provided underage females.

Barr had him in a jail which Barr controlled. Trump wanted Epstein silenced forever and all evidence at Epstein’s residences here and abroad confiscated, reviewed, and selectively destroyed or secretly catalogued and locked away for future blackmail use.

Barr has ALWAYS acted as Trump’s defense attorney. He carries out Trump’s commands.

If you believe Epstein took his own life and don’t understand the extreme urgency many powerful men had to silence Epstein - you’re not playing with a full deck.

There is nothing illogical or incongruent about Trump and Barr making sure Epstein wasn’t with us anymore. Motive. Opportunity. Deadline to get it done.
And the one person who knew well what would happen to him in that jail was the very worried, trust arranger, will signer - Mr. Epstein.

There is nothing logical or congruent about Hillary Clinton operating a child sex ring. It’s beyond absurd. To the nth degree.

Bryce

Re: Impeachment

Post by Bryce » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:31 am

screen glare wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 am
Nearly everyone I’ve heard talk about Epstein’s death says Barr had it done on the order of Trump.
That explains a LOT.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic