Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Doomsday dolts discredited

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
hanson

Re: Doomsday dolts discredited

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:38 pm
I’ve got news for ya. Global temperatures fluctuate!!!

That doesn’t mean you have to set your hair on fire and scream until you’re blue in the face, but that’s your right. That doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice any individual rights and give more power to governments. You don’t need to recruit children with mental illness that believe everything you say about doomsday predictions, then cart them out to a global stage to give a scripted, manufactured impassioned speech to fire up worshipers of the state.

The sky isn’t falling. You’re lying to yourselves and innocent children.
You haven't got a clue as to what you're talking about, as usual.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:00 pm

People who lack education and understanding of science often feel this way. I also find it funny that many are blind followers of religious dogma.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:45 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:33 pm
hanson wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:

That doesn’t mean you have to set your hair on fire and scream until you’re blue in the face, but that’s your right. That doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice any individual rights and give more power to governments. You don’t need to recruit children with mental illness that believe everything you say about doomsday predictions, then cart them out to a global stage to give a scripted, manufactured impassioned speech to fire up worshipers of the state.

Oh, and I don’t get my life principles from a New York bartender and a high school sophomore.
You have no principles.

hanson

Post by hanson » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:25 pm
hanson wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Oh, that’s right. Acid rain has killed us all, right?

An ice age was predicted in the 1970’s. That happened, right?

The year Al Bore said the polar ice caps would disappear, they actually grew.

Live your life. Spreading unfounded fear is dangerous and wasteful.
All unfounded statements. Where's the science?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:32 pm

hanson wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

He may be right for all the wrong reasons sometimes, but in this case regardless, he is right.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic