Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Greta Thunberg

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 4520

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 am

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:14 pm

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:24 pm

LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:46 pm

TheForce wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:29 am
You automatically lose an argument or a point when you invoke Hitler....

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:14 pm

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:04 am

Climate Change deniers are no longer relevant. Because Mother Nature has made crystal clear the dangerous fact of Global Warming.

Ignorant or greed-driven arguments, and corporate or conservative misinformation campaigns - promoting confusing information meant to cast doubt about human-caused Global Warming - its deadly effects - and what humans can do to mitigate their resulting misery - are all superseded by Mother Nature’s non-political, powerful, planet protection plan.

Science observes, measures, compares, warns. Mother Nature shocks, smashes, soaks, shoves, stuns, scars, smothers, sparks, and scares us - while seas rise - inundating human life and causing countless Climate Change refugees.

Mother Nature will get rid of the human causes of catastrophic Global Warming. And if she has to rid the earth of humans to accomplish detoxing and restoration of planet earth - she will.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:45 am

The planet will take care of itself, it doesn't need us to intervene. I don't deny the climate changes, but of course it's a process the planet has gone through for eons. But what I DO deny is that it's man made. I am certain the climate would still be changing if we never existed.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:05 am

They forget it's fossil fuels. Which means the CO2 was once in the air.

Oh and snowed in Saudi Arabia yesterday.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:18 am

Oh Snap, plastics can be turned into fuel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plr_iNU-hGw

It's all good.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:56 am

TheForce wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:45 am
The planet will take care of itself, it doesn't need us to intervene. I don't deny the climate changes, but of course it's a process the planet has gone through for eons. But what I DO deny is that it's man made. I am certain the climate would still be changing if we never existed.
Fun fact: the Republican Party is the only Party on the planet with - climate change is a hoax position... that should be instructive as to it’s flat earth quality...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:53 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:16 pm
Feel free to put the control of your lives in the hands of Muslims, bartenders, and teenagers with autism.

I’m good by myself, thanks.
How Inclusive and non-hateful...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 pm

We’re not talkin’ YOU. Not talkin’ me. Not talkin’ any individual. Instead - it’s about the whole planet and the entire web of life on earth.

Expand your thinking, Nutty Professor. Global Warming is not some Jerry Lewis flick.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:56 pm

Interesting information on the "scientific consensus" theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewJ6TI8 ... e=emb_logo

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:04 am

Think of all the world’s big money industries which have a financial stake in ignoring Global Warming and its fatal consequences. Status Quo and Business As Usual are their desires. And they’ll spend whatever it takes to put out confusing and misleading fake science and other information (see above link) - in an effort to make non-scientist consumers doubt Global Warming warnings.

It’s the tobacco industry delay tactics being used, again.
1. Deny.
2. As awareness and evidence mounts - create confusion about the evidence.
3. Fund pervasive, slick ad campaigns to convince consumers to keep smoking.
4. Plot a course to make just as much money when steps 1-3 eventually fail. Such as - increasing sales to adults and kids overseas.

That delay time period resulted in fatal diseases in greater numbers for those who continued to smoked.

However with Global Warming everyone on earth can expect dire to-the-point-of-death consequences. The well-funded ad/psa/industry spokesperson “casting doubt campaign” is sucking up our finite lead time to mitigate man-made Global Warming consequences. So this is much worse that the Ignore Science Keep Smoking plot.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:19 am

Trump’s in Devos, Switzerland for the start of his impeachment trial today. Feisty Greta will be there, too. Maybe he’ll grab her by the pussy as he stated he does - when a young female is in his locale. It’s called a Jeffrey Epstein hello. You know - Trump’s deceased little buddy. The friend who Trump partied with on the ground and in the air.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic