Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

911 dispatchers = monsters

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Jacques Strap

Re: 911 dispatchers = monsters

Post by Jacques Strap » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:14 pm

You don't have to be a good sport, to be a mad one.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:27 am

Nothing in this world is as tasty with cottage cheese as:
PINEAPPLE !!!!!

The contrasts in the tastes - one to another? Simply perfect!

(However I realize not all tastebuds are alike person to person.)

Jacques Strap

Post by Jacques Strap » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:57 am

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:01 am
More cottage cheese with pineapple please.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Not to highjack the thread but I've been known to put pineapple in my Chili.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:27 am
Nothing in this world is as tasty with cottage cheese as:
PINEAPPLE !!!!!
What's your thoughts on pineapple on pizza?
Most folks I know either love it or hate it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:18 pm

Two things that don't belong on pizza. Pineapple and rhubarb.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:21 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:21 pm
When you hear of a story of cops killing innocent people or locking up innocent (mostly minority) people for years, you all say “Derp, but most cops are good, Derp.”

When something like this happens, where a woman calls for help and the dispatcher mocks her while the woman drowns, you’ll say, “Derp, but most dispatchers are good, Derp.”

https://www.newsweek.com/arkansas-woman ... ut-1457010

How about we fix the problem instead of ignoring it and saying others are good?
Yes, problems like this most certainly need to be fixed. What are you doing to fix them, other than bitching about them on the internet?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:35 am

I know a couple of dispatchers, it's a hard job, with nothing but drama call after call.

They get cussed at constantly, even when they are trying their absolute best to help.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Jacques Strap

Post by Jacques Strap » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:50 pm

More cottage cheese please.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:22 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:38 am
DAC wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:21 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
When you hear of a story of cops killing innocent people or locking up innocent (mostly minority) people for years, you all say “Derp, but most cops are good, Derp.”

When something like this happens, where a woman calls for help and the dispatcher mocks her while the woman drowns, you’ll say, “Derp, but most dispatchers are good, Derp.”

Yes, problems like this most certainly need to be fixed. What are you doing to fix them, other than bitching about them on the internet?
The way to make a change, you must change hearts and minds. Right now, you all believe anyone associated with law enforcement are saints. We’ve had news anchors produce only positive stories related to police. I educate people on reality. It starts here, with regular people, not with politicians. More people have read about the realities of cops from me than from anyone else in here. You’re welcome.
You should definitely hand that task off to someone who people actually want to listen to.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 pm
DAC wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:22 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

The way to make a change, you must change hearts and minds. Right now, you all believe anyone associated with law enforcement are saints. We’ve had news anchors produce only positive stories related to police. I educate people on reality. It starts here, with regular people, not with politicians. More people have read about the realities of cops from me than from anyone else in here. You’re welcome.
You should definitely hand that task off to someone who people actually want to listen to.
Racists didn’t listen to Dr. Martin Luther King Junior. Would you have told him to shut up?
He wasn't an asshole like you are, so probably not. And you, sir and/or ma'am, are no Martin Luther King Jr.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:53 am
DAC wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Racists didn’t listen to Dr. Martin Luther King Junior. Would you have told him to shut up?
He wasn't an asshole like you are, so probably not. And you, sir and/or ma'am, are no Martin Luther King Jr.
You think the racists didn’t call him that? Think again.
We aren't talking about racists. We are talking about morons, which you are.

P.S. I love how everyone destroys you, and you act like you are still the teacher and we are the students. So that makes you a delusional moron. Best kind.

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:07 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:41 am
DAC wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:58 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:53 am
DAC wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:00 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
DAC wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

You think the racists didn’t call him that? Think again.
We aren't talking about racists. We are talking about morons, which you are.

P.S. I love how everyone destroys you, and you act like you are still the teacher and we are the students. So that makes you a delusional moron. Best kind.
“Destroy”? Sounds violent.

Nobody here is able to match wits with me. Most of them have given up trying.
Incorrect again. Most have just gotten sick of you and your delusions. You have the nerve to compare yourself to MLK Jr? I don't seem to recall MLK bragging about how nobody could "match wits" with him, and somehow I missed his many "poontang" speeches. You've lost any shred of credibility you ever had, not that there was much to begin with. It has been both sad and annoying, yet somehow amusing to watch you self destruct while simultaneously claiming to be the resident knower of all things.

Furthermore, you can be "destroyed" in a debate of words. It's a figure of speech, not physical violence. But you knew that, right?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic