Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Curious Case of Boris Johnson

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

The Curious Case of Boris Johnson

Post by screen glare » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:11 am

Can’t figure out this bloke. Sure causing a stir all across the UK.

And because he is not elected by the people yet drastically scaring many, and making them so fearful they’re out in force on London streets protesting - he should probably watch his back.

Or at least his house and car.

Bad scene over there these days. Brexit a night terror.

screen glare

Re: The Curious Case of Boris Johnson

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:26 am

And now - weeks down the line since my post above - we see Johnson as possibly the worst Prime Minster ever.

Is he related to our worst president ever? Obviously - that would be Donald Trump.

screen glare

Re: The Curious Case of Boris Johnson

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:24 am

Boris is in - as the Brits say - a dust bin - of his own making. And in that way he IS exactly like Trump.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic