Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rename Political Potpourri too...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:12 am

LovinLife101 Speaks! No reason for anyone else to post, including me. Enjoy the following comments that make no sense and do not add to the discourse. I'm out.



kager
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: GPS lost

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by kager » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:58 am

"It" has really blossomed since its 'Being Pro Police' thread was moved from the Flint forum to here.

Yea.


"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

screen glare
Posts: 2370
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by screen glare » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:04 am

Ignoring LL101 is the best response to him/her.

Recently there were many responses simply not addressing whatever the childish entity had written - on fav topics: gay copulation, anti-abortion tyranny and propaganda, cops behaving brutally.

One successful (and informative) technique to frustrate LL101 is “refuse and redirect” - which recently featured favorite foods.

Another successful technique to escape its reality-challenged rehash - after scoring your points is - “ignore and snore”. Then there’s nobody left to oppose.

I recommend posting as you would normally - until to do so becomes absurd. And that would be when there’s no new information to move the discussion/debate forward, or when LL101 is focused on a flight of fancy and fantasy.
Last edited by screen glare on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Realist
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by Realist » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 am

And why Ll101 has not been banished to the Douchebag Repository long ago remains a mystery. He/she/it has crossed the line multiple times...


Blue wave for Biden!!!

Deleted User 24

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:54 am

Realist wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 am
And why Ll101 has not been banished to the Douchebag Repository long ago remains a mystery. He/she/it has crossed the line multiple times...
Perhaps if our moderator actually moderated.



zzand
Posts: 688
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 am
Location: right here

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by zzand » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:49 pm

I believe if you look in the dictionary LL101's picture is next to the word as a perfect example of a douchebag



bmw
Posts: 2358
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:19 pm

In a post that I think got lost in the purge last year, I remember MW addressing calls for LL101's relegation. I don't recall exactly what he said, but it was along lines of that he acknowledges that while LL often says things that many people disagree with, nothing he/she says rises to the level of trolling, and thus LL is a contributing member of these forums.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5400
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:48 pm

I think MW's subscribes to the "Stern" methodology. Even if something makes your blood boil, you still look at it, probably even more.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 950
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:54 am
Realist wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:44 am
And why Ll101 has not been banished to the Douchebag Repository long ago remains a mystery. He/she/it has crossed the line multiple times...
Perhaps if our moderator actually moderated.
I appreciate MW's laissez faire attitude. Let the posts rise or fall on their own merits.



Y M Ionhere
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm
Location: Where the sun no longer shines

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:48 pm

The last person dumped into the repository was posting racist comments about black people.
I would assume some level of harrassment will do it. If someone randomly posted pointless insults or threats that might do it.



kager
Posts: 332
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: GPS lost

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by kager » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:44 pm

It's a shame the 'ignore' or 'foe' function doesn't work by setting a cookie or something, instead of requiring you be logged in for it to take effect.


"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

stopnswop2
Posts: 2690
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:15 pm

Surprised he has not replied to this thread claiming we are "bullying him"


Music is my life.

lovinlife101
Posts: 5826
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:48 pm
The last person dumped into the repository was posting racist comments about black people.
I would assume some level of harrassment will do it. If someone randomly posted pointless insults or threats that might do it.
I will never post anything racist since I am incapable of racism. It’s against my nature. However, you’ll find full support for all minorities, ethnic groups, and LGBTQ+. You’ll find no profanity from me either.



lovinlife101
Posts: 5826
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:25 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:15 pm
Surprised he has not replied to this thread claiming we are "bullying him"
Accurately name anyone on here who has been more bullied and received more death threats on here than me and I’ll stop posting forever.



hanson
Posts: 207
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Rename Political Potpourri too...

Post by hanson » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:34 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:48 pm
The last person dumped into the repository was posting racist comments about black people.
I would assume some level of harrassment will do it. If someone randomly posted pointless insults or threats that might do it.
I will never post anything racist since I am incapable of racism. It’s against my nature. However, you’ll find full support for all minorities, ethnic groups, and LGBTQ+. You’ll find no profanity from me either.
bite me


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic