Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

HAPPY MEMORIAL GAY WEEKEND!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: HAPPY MEMORIAL GAY WEEKEND!

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:15 pm

There are a lot of other places you could have been born where you would have been told how to think and what to say. At least be thankful that you were born in a place where you can speak your mind.
I hate to tell you this, but that's what goes on in America.
Public schools Indoctrinate, and then you must regurgitate it back to pass.
We are not talk to think for ourselves.
We are a nation full of brainwashed sheep, and in glad I am intelligent enough to break free.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:45 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:08 pm
Radio Sucks wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:35 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:15 pm

There are a lot of other places you could have been born where you would have been told how to think and what to say. At least be thankful that you were born in a place where you can speak your mind.
I hate to tell you this, but that's what goes on in America.
Public schools Indoctrinate, and then you must regurgitate it back to pass.
We are not talk to think for ourselves.
We are a nation full of brainwashed sheep, and in glad I am intelligent enough to break free.
Having a tough time attributing quotes there, Skippy?
No asshole, I deleted half the message to quote just the part I wanted, and I accidentally deleted the beginning quote string. (I'm not sitting on the computer like a fat lazy bum, I'm typing on my phone while going about my day, so those mistakes can happen)
You are smart, you should have figured out that mistake.
Or are you just trying to be an ass?

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue May 28, 2019 9:51 pm

Every time I try and be nice and civil with you, you attack me.. and then question why I'm mean.
You really need to re-examine your behavior.

Music is my life.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic