Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A homemade sign is more effective than cops

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: A homemade sign is more effective than cops

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 09, 2019 8:20 pm

Pennsylvania Turnpike, about 1:00 AM. Really needed a whizz, but didn't want to leave the highway because they have toll gates at every exit and on ramp.

Pulled off onto the shoulder, turned on the flashers and got out. Stumbled my way in the dark, down a steep embankment into a wooded area and relieved myself.

When I got back up to the top, a Police car was sitting there with the flashing blue on. The cop intercepted me before I got to my car and told me to get in the police car, He asked me if that was my car and I told him yes. He asked to see my drivers license plus the documents for the vehicle. I handed them to him and he spent a couple of minutes punching at his computer.

He asked me what I had been doing. No use lying, so I told him. Hoped he wouldn't charge me as a sex offender.

He told me that was a dangerous stretch of road after dark and I should never get out of my car. I thanked him for the advice.

He handed my papers back to me and sent me on my way.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic