Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The future is gay!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: The future is gay!!!

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:50 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:34 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:17 pm
MisterT wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:07 pm
I'm willing to bet I have better grammar, experience, knowledge and overall education than you based on your posts... lol. The posts speak for themselves honey. Forgive me for making a typo while working on other stuff because I actually have a career unlike you. And lets not lose sight that the point of this post is to call you out for your outrageously inappropriate behavior on this forum. You've made it unreadable for so long, please go back under the rock you live under and never post here again. Thank you! Bye! Bye! Bye Felicia!
Let’s.

Oh, and how many PhDs do you have? That’s what I thought. The fact that you have to work means you haven’t figured out life yet.
The key to life is sitting on the buzzboard inappropriately inserting sexual things into random threads... where did I go wrong in life?
You said, “Inserting.”
Which is an appropriate use of the term... you lose.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:36 pm

I feel sorry for you, LL. You're a very sad person.

Do you really think anyone would believe you are independently wealthy, with multiple PhD's, living this glorious existance, imparting your wisdom on us neer-do-wells?!? You don't think EVERYONE can see thru that?

You are obviously an intelligent person, though grossly misguided. I know you have no value for what I post, but you need to seek help. You are a troubled individual.

Go ahead...let me have it.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:
I'm willing to bet I have better grammar, experience, knowledge and overall education than you based on your posts... lol. The posts speak for themselves honey. Forgive me for making a typo while working on other stuff because I actually have a career unlike you. And lets not lose sight that the point of this post is to call you out for your outrageously inappropriate behavior on this forum. You've made it unreadable for so long, please go back under the rock you live under and never post here again. Thank you! Bye! Bye! Bye Felicia!
Let’s.

Oh, and how many PhDs do you have? That’s what I thought. The fact that you have to work means you haven’t figured out life yet.
The key to life is sitting on the buzzboard inappropriately inserting sexual things into random threads... where did I go wrong in life?
You said, “Inserting.”
I never said it wasn’t.

I don’t lose anything. I get POONTANG whenever I want!
Promptly changes subject when he knows he lost and is caught dead to rights...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:13 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:38 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:
Let’s.

You said, “Inserting.”
I never said it wasn’t.

Sure. Do whatever you want.
Promptly turns his actions around as mine when he can’t even muster a snarky line in response...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:22 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:30 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:13 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:38 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:43 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:
Let’s.

You said, “Inserting.”
I never said it wasn’t.

Promptly turns his actions around as mine when he can’t even muster a snarky line in response...
Ok then I elect to ban you immediately and unconditionally...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:03 pm

You said do whatever I want and that’s what I want. You have ceded everything to me in this regard. You lose. Check mate.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:15 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
MisterT wrote:
Let’s.

University of Phoenix does not count, honey. I thought that republicans were all about the dignity of putting in a days hard work?

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 pm

Lol as if I owe you anything, You're the only one claiming to have two Phds.... you have more to prove than I do. You wouldn't know a days hard work if it smacked you in the face or that it is interchangeable as a figure of speech because you proudly don't work.

Your strategy of making up your entire identity as a way to shield yourself from even more criticism can only go so far and you're starting to bore me.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:50 pm

Yeah. Your brain.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic