Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John Dingell 1926-2019 R.I.P.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14888

Re: John Dingell 1926-2019 R.I.P.

Post by Deleted User 14888 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:02 pm

No on A, It’s a waste of money.
No on B, It’s Socalized Medicine totally against it.
Now first of all I didn’t agree on everything that Mr. Dingell stood for and any other Liberal Democrat for that matter, But the fact that this Man served 60 years in Office deserves the honor of a true Statesman and the fact that he has worked with Republicans to come to agreement on issues in the past. I’m a Republican but I don’t agree on everything the President is trying to do as well, And one more thing, I wanted to say this last, You don’t have to apologize I’m a stubborn old Irishman with sometimes well maybe most of the time a bad attitude if anything I should be apologizing and I will, I’m sorry for coming across so strong, Sometimes my Wife has to slap me around but it keeps me in line. Have A Good Day My Friend.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Have A Good Day My Friend.
Same to you, sir.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:02 pm
No on A, It’s a waste of money.
No on B, It’s Socalized Medicine totally against it.
Now first of all I didn’t agree on everything that Mr. Dingell stood for and any other Liberal Democrat for that matter, But the fact that this Man served 60 years in Office deserves the honor of a true Statesman and the fact that he has worked with Republicans to come to agreement on issues in the past. I’m a Republican but I don’t agree on everything the President is trying to do as well, And one more thing, I wanted to say this last, You don’t have to apologize I’m a stubborn old Irishman with sometimes well maybe most of the time a bad attitude if anything I should be apologizing and I will, I’m sorry for coming across so strong, Sometimes my Wife has to slap me around but it keeps me in line. Have A Good Day My Friend.
With all due respect, someone spendinf 60 years in congress is a turnoff for me. After a few terms id like to see congresspersons go into the private sector and work regular jobs like the rest of us, and come back in touch with the real world.

KeenerGold

Post by KeenerGold » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Oldies 84 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:56 am
John Dingell was a True American, It doesn’t matter what political party you belong to this man was a Genuine Statesman , And to serve 60 years in office John Dingell is by far A Great Man and a Great American R.I.P. John, America Loves You.
I'll drink to that. Cheers.

Mike

Post by Mike » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:52 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:08 am
Perhaps Misogyny Radio and TV Buzzboard is a more descriptive name for this board.
I've been of the mind that the mibuzzboard (as in its URL) is really nothing more than a sugar-coating for this place really being the MIBitchBoard, but that's just me. :lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R7q7LGE_lk[/youtube]

(Hmm, seems that code isn't working. Whatever.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic