Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Alex Jones Labeled as “Fiction?” One Group’s Effort

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
JackAttack FM

Re: Alex Jones Labeled as “Fiction?” One Group’s Effort

Post by JackAttack FM » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:23 pm

bmw wrote: This isn't about Alex Jones. It is about Freedom of Speech. He's already been taken off of the major digital platforms. But that isn't enough. Some people won't stop until he is utterly destroyed. Kinda pathetic, actually. Also I've made it clear that I think he's a nutjob - but a nutjob with a right to speak.
This is the United States of America.

If you want to broadcast over the public's airwaves then you're subjected to the rules of the U.S. Code and the decisions of the FCC.
Its been like that for a little while now.

From the FCC
"It is, however, illegal for broadcasters to intentionally distort the news, and the FCC may act on complaints if there is documented evidence of such behavior from persons with direct personal knowledge."

If you want the law that makes it "illegal" its Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 47 Section 1038.

Its Free Speech not free lies.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic