Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"This is purely a public safety issue."

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bobhuge

Re: "This is purely a public safety issue."

Post by bobhuge » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:13 am

I thought this forum was to be regarding "Michigan Radio and TV?" Administrator, are you out there?

Granted, I always have the choice of just not coming here.

:(

BH

Plate Cap

Post by Plate Cap » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:14 am

bobhuge wrote:I thought this forum was to be regarding "Michigan Radio and TV?" Administrator, are you out there?

BH
Good Lord.

First, we have nothing but whining from people who once got a ticket for something and now resent police......holding on desperately by their fingertips the supposed opportunity to "slap back" and "get even" at/with the police for enforcing a valid law in their community....the same putzes who would vilify the same police officers for not enforcing a law that affected said putzes.

Our answer here? The cops are crooked. The judges are crooked. Everything is stacked against us. Waaah.

Police not enforcing laws...addressed above and below. Judges involved in an insidious cabal with the police against us......watch the same whiners whine if a judge somewhere refused to adjudicate a law said whiner LIKED.

Said putzes won't form a community action committee and investigate how to change a local municipality's laws.....no, that would be more work than sitting in Mom's basement hammering on a keyboard and knocking the cop that did his job. The cop, his supervisor, and the chief should "be cool" just like them, and magically not enforce certain laws that said putz doesn't like.

Now we expect our uncompensated board administrator to don his coveralls and clean up the board so we are not 'inconvenienced' by reading something like this in the wrong slot? Like most of the posters, I noticed it probably didn't belong here, but, hey, it happens. Look no further than the first poster.

I'm deeper into this board recently because of a temporary issue that has reduced my mobility.....I used to only read and comment on technical things.....I can't believe the amount of senseless whining I'm seeing.

The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:07 am

bobhuge wrote:I thought this forum was to be regarding "Michigan Radio and TV?" Administrator, are you out there?

BH
I have to agree with Plate on last part...

Bob H*** hit 5 different forums about "Moving L-Band" See here:

search.php?keywords=dark+fiber&terms=al ... mit=Search

Then is annoyed with others including Admin....Well, Pot meet Kettle!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic