Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Being pro-police

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Being pro-police

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:39 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:Craig, buddy, it's "you're."

DAC, keep your racist slurs to yourself.

Now make it a great day!
Clearly you didn't look it up. A "Chigger" is a form of parasitic mite whose very existence and survival depends on it LITERALLY getting under someone skin.

DAC

Post by DAC » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:54 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:I don't need to look up a racist word to know what it means. But feel free to continue using it since I support your (<---- correctly used) right to free speech. However, I wouldn't use it in my neighborhood. I can't control how other people would react to it.
You are an amazing piece of work.

chig·ger
ˈCHiɡər/
noun
noun: chigger; plural noun: chiggers; noun: jigger; plural noun: jiggers

North American
a tiny mite whose parasitic larvae live on or under the skin of warm-blooded animals, where they cause irritation and dermatitis and sometimes transmit scrub typhus.

You are irritating. You thrive on getting under peoples skin. Your constant spewing of bullshit infects everyone else. Chigger is the right word for you. If you want to keep getting your "knowledge" from urban dictionary, or go by whatever the lingo is in your neighborhood rather than what things actually mean, then please do so. It just adds to your game. Maybe you should find a better neighborhood. I can't control how chiggers react to it, but I am grateful to live in a neighborhood that isn't yours.

Someone PLEASE put this douche bag in the proper repository. There's no amount of kindness or tolerance that will help him, and that is sad.

Meanwhile, so what about BILL HARRIS?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:00 pm

I'm sure he was fired as the intern.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 am

Rest of us need to start clicking on the red ! on the bottom right of posts to begin reporting to MWmetalhead to add 'em to the douche bag repository.
Lovin' your here to just stir the pot, we know it. That's what trolls do.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Did yawl ever git chiggers? Da itch like da dickens.

NoozDude

Post by NoozDude » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:43 pm

OK...I've got a few minutes I can waste on what most likely will be a useless rebuttal.....
NoozDude wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:Interesting theory, but you're 100% wrong. Fewer cops has resulted in less crime. Sorry to pull out facts on you. I'm sure you enjoy going with your gut, personal beliefs, and emotion on these things, but studying the issue is much more accurate.
I respond:
100% wrong???? More Police, Managed More Effectively, Really Can Reduce Crime. When a city applies moneyball methods to policing, it lowers the rate of offenses by an average of 10 percent.
source: Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law.
ll101 answers back:
NoozDude, yes, I didn't stutter. 100% wrong. When the founding fathers came here, there was no police department. People took care of themselves and each other. It works much better than a police department. .
Isn't this just your opinion? Where are the facts to back it up? (And I don't ever recall me saying you stutter!) |I
There was not "lots more, death, destruction and anarchy" as our friend audiophile put it
Well, historical data may suggest otherwise.
Fact: The period from 1776-1784 had the 3rd highest per capita number of violent deaths to date (3rd to 1860 and 1941.)
Fact: 1776-1816 still has the highest number of per capita domestic manslaughters to date.
Fact: 1776 to about 1804 still has the highest number of per capita homicides, manslaughters , executions (slave revolts) and lynchings.
Yup! Life was much better back in the day of the Founding Fathers.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:12 am

Quote:
NoozDude, yes, I didn't stutter. 100% wrong. When the founding fathers came here, there was no police department. People took care of themselves and each other. It works much better than a police department. .

There wasn't any drugs and violence was a lot less. Not a very good comparison to today's culture, 101

Eddie the Dead

Post by Eddie the Dead » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:11 pm

Oh my God, I totally forgot about the opium riots of 1787. That’s when hundreds of settlers were stuffing iron nails, shards of glass, and partially cooked haggii into blunderbusses then firing into mobs of ravenous heroin addicts. It was an absolute slaughter, until they had to reload…

Eddie the Dead

Post by Eddie the Dead » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:47 pm

I’m not mocking history. I’m merely mocking you.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Eddie the Dead

Post by Eddie the Dead » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:48 pm

I’m not going to call it names. I’m simply going to mock it.

Ronaldski

Post by Ronaldski » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Eddie the Dead wrote:I’m not going to call it names. I’m simply going to mock it.
+1 ! :D

NoozDude

Post by NoozDude » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:51 pm

A story is first published on the NBC25 site by Dave Bondy followed by a brief factual update by Bill Harris an hour later. Images are posted by their reporter in the field.
NBC25's Kyle Mitchell, ABC12's Jessica Dupnack both report live from the scene, TV5 and MLive cover it as well.
But in your estimation,
This is so telling for Bill Harris.
:rolleyes

http://nbc25news.com/news/local/michiga ... e-k-9-shot
http://www.abc12.com/news/headlines/K9- ... 91111.html
http://www.wnem.com/clip/12077240/graze ... recovering
http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.s ... _reco.html

Charlotte_the_Harlot

Post by Charlotte_the_Harlot » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:17 am

Life, you're a repulsive, classless, knuckle-dragging, dickless halftwit. A cancer.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic