Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Watch out! Moderate running for office

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Watch out! Moderate running for office

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Take a listen to Whitmer, she's a moderate with substantive answers.

https://wdet.org/posts/2018/10/24/87412 ... oit-today/

Schuette wants to do everything and has no answers how to pay for it. Why? He's lying his ass off.

https://wdet.org/posts/2018/10/25/87447 ... oit-today/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: Watch out! Moderate running for office

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 am

I'll laugh my ass off if that hack loses. She is not a moderate, although she does compare herself to your favorite all-time governor, John Engler.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:29 am
I'll laugh my ass off if that hack loses. She is not a moderate, although she does compare herself to your favorite all-time governor, John Engler.
I’d eat my hat... if I wore one...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am

NS8401 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am
Matt wrote:
How about a bus seat? It's not happening. Schuette has pulled out of every market but Detroit. I'm seriously just hoping Republicans retain control of both houses, AG, and SOS at this point. We can focus on making Gretcholm a one termer.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am
NS8401 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am
Matt wrote:
How about a bus seat? It's not happening. Schuette has pulled out of every market but Detroit. I'm seriously just hoping Republicans retain control of both houses, AG, and SOS at this point. We can focus on making Gretcholm a one termer.
Probably significant losses but not enough in the house and senate, AG stays GOP and the SOS goes Democrat... if it’s a blue wave than maybe AG can flip... at this rate you should be worried long term about party collapse or total rebuild...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic