Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Donald J Trumps Balls

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Donald J Trumps Balls

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Are going to be disrupted...

Evidently...
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/inaug ... z4Vm6pJcCL
The amount of butt hurt that these people are experiencing is just off the hook.

Ironic though that all the folks that disagreed with the last President Elect, you know, "the racists", were so much better behaved that these so called "progressive and inclusive" people.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Re: Donald J Trumps Balls

Post by screen glare » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:54 am

"amount of butt hurt...off the hook". When will you, Bryce and others catch a clue that the reason for the NEVER ENDING, growing, overt, out loud, in your face, REBELLION against Donald Trump -
is his NEVER ENDING, growing, overt, out loud, in your face, rebellion against ALL American Exceptionalism? For example:

All Men (meaning all persons) Created Equal

All Endowed by their creator with Same Rights

Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness: FREEDOM of the press, FREEDOM to protest, FREEDOM to assemble,
Etc.

The "off the hook ... butt hurt" as you say - is because there's NEVER been an American president EVER with the extreme lack of respect for our American Exceptionalism.

He has no decency, no compassion, no respect, no care, no love, no faith, no heart, no intellect, no bravery, no modesty, no conscious, no self sacrifice. UNLESS it benefits his wealth, his family, or his comfort and vanity.

Instead - he's a cheat, liar, bully, coward, traitor, con artist, loud mouth, self promoter, spoiled brat, xenophobe, woman hater, hurler of insults, bad example to children, user, abuser, greedy, foul mouthed,
wounder of the weak and powerless.

No matter the political party, no matter the era, Americans have by and large kept their various dislikes of and disagreements with each president to levels and avenues of: civil discourse or civil disobedience or opposition through the courts. Americans usually don't go to war here on home turf.

However we will go to war within our country under certain circumstances: being ruled by a deplorable king ( our Revolutionary War ) and fighting against slavery ( our Civil War ).

Donald Trump reeks of being a villinous king who has rigged his ascent to office.
And he is overtly attacking our exceptional values as Americans - which set us apart from Russia and just about every other country on earth - now or in the history of the world.

And that, Bryce is why , as you say, "butt hurt ... is off the hook". IT IS as Donald Trump coined in one of his tweets before it was removed, "unpresidented".

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:07 am

SG, even some those things you say are true - will he act better if you treat him poorly?

You better re-think your "strategery".

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:59 am

screen glare wrote: is because there's NEVER been an American president EVER with the extreme lack of respect for our American Exceptionalism.
Really? If there has never been a president with a lack of respect for our American Exceptionalism, why did one campaign on the premise to "Fundamentally change America" and partake on a foreign apology tour telling the rest of the world the United States was basically at fault for much of the worlds woes?

And lets not forget his wife, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." Guess she didn't believe in American Exceptionalism until her husband was elected.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Bryce wrote:
screen glare wrote: is because there's NEVER been an American president EVER with the extreme lack of respect for our American Exceptionalism.
Really? If there has never been a president with a lack of respect for our American Exceptionalism, why did one campaign on the premise to "Fundamentally change America" and partake on a foreign apology tour telling the rest of the world the United States was basically at fault for much of the worlds woes?

And lets not forget his wife, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." Guess she didn't believe in American Exceptionalism until her husband was elected.
There was no apology tour... that's a Conservative falacy. He went and admitted we had done some stupid stuff and would work hard to earn back the international communities trust. Nothing close to I'm sorry or anything.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:46 pm

NS8401 wrote:He went and admitted we had done some stupid stuff and would work hard to earn back the international communities trust.
Yeah? How'd that work out? :rollin
Every challenge that we face is more easily met if we tend to our own democratic foundation. This work is never over. That's why, in the United States, we recently ordered the prison at Guantanamo Bay closed. That's why we prohibited--without exception or equivocation--the use of torture. All of us have to change. And sometimes change is hard.
Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution. Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.
Shining example of a belief in American Exceptionalism right there I tell ya.
In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.
If that's not an apology, I guess Webster's is wrong.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:He went and admitted we had done some stupid stuff and would work hard to earn back the international communities trust.
Yeah? How'd that work out? :rollin
Every challenge that we face is more easily met if we tend to our own democratic foundation. This work is never over. That's why, in the United States, we recently ordered the prison at Guantanamo Bay closed. That's why we prohibited--without exception or equivocation--the use of torture. All of us have to change. And sometimes change is hard.
Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. Facing the Washington Monument that I spoke of is a memorial of Abraham Lincoln, the man who freed those who were enslaved even after Washington led our Revolution. Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.
Shining example of a belief in American Exceptionalism right there I tell ya.
In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.
If that's not an apology, I guess Webster's is wrong.
Sounds like simply admitting you're not perfect and your shit sometimes stinks.. we call that reality...

radio stain

Post by radio stain » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 pm

I dont have a problem with protesting. I can respect that. But when the protesters start committing the crimes of assault and vandalism then I have no respect for them.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:28 am

Protesting should always be non-violent. It's the most powerful and *desired results achieved* form of civil disobedience. Ghandi proved it. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. re-proved it. Supervisor Harvey Milk chose it.

When righteous anger morphs into protestor's violence - victory is lost - for the marchers, or those sitting in , or those occupying, or those carrying signs, or boycotting, or blockading, or singing in unison, or praying aloud in unison, etc.

This means the protestors have to allow themselves to be hauled off to jail and even injured by law enforcement of all types - who carry and could use weaponry. Otherwise onlookers, viewers, listeners, readers, and any and all observers loose respect and sympathy for the protestors and loose an openness to the protestor's message and cause.

Anything that deviates from non-violent protest is a set back - and a shame. Because it doesn't draw people in to join the protests and increase numbers. Instead it repels them with a loss of respect, and fear of losing their lives in obscurity as opposed to dying for a worthy cause.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic