Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hey Obama - the 80's Called...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Hey Obama - the 80's Called...

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:01 am

Lets see...you did jack about Crimea and Ukraine, told Romney the Cold War was over 20 years ago, Hillary pushed the reset button, you told Russia you be able do "more" after the pesky 2012 election....weak, weak, weak...

Then someone gets the DNC's inner files and hacks Podesda's emails (possibly an insider and or Assange), you blame Russia because Hillary lost, and throw the gauntlet down over flimsy evidence, expel the diplomats and turn off the red phone.

Obama, go back to Chicago and huddle with reverend Wright - the chickens have come home to roost!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Re: Hey Obama - the 80's Called...

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:06 am

I haven't seen such petulance since I had a 3-year-old.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:08 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 am

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:14 am

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:37 am

audiophile wrote:Lets see...you did jack about Crimea and Ukraine, told Romney the Cold War was over 20 years ago, Hillary pushed the reset button, you told Russia you be able do "more" after the pesky 2012 election....weak, weak, weak...

Then someone gets the DNC's inner files and hacks Podesda's emails (possibly an insider and or Assange), you blame Russia because Hillary lost, and throw the gauntlet down over flimsy evidence, expel the diplomats and turn off the red phone.

Obama, go back to Chicago and huddle with reverend Wright - the chickens have come home to roost!
So why is it that Paul Ryan called the sanctions long overdue in response to their meddling? Why is it that congress and the intelligence community are on board that something happened? Might they have more information Than you two?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:51 am

Apparently I had more intuition on Iraq (enough to know that invading was a bad idea).

I just think this is overblown...it's a way to cover the fall of Hillary, nothing more.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:58 am

NS8401 wrote: So why is it that Paul Ryan called the sanctions long overdue in response to their meddling?
Russia has been "meddling" long before, and with much more important issues, than this supposed "election hack".

The word "overdue" would be the clue that he was referring to those.

Don't you find it telling that all along the administration was playing nice with Russia, Audio listed some examples, but now they need a scapegoat for their election loss and the fact that a buffoon was elected and invalidated their policy, they all of a sudden want to make Russia the boogyman.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:19 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: So why is it that Paul Ryan called the sanctions long overdue in response to their meddling?
Russia has been "meddling" long before, and with much more important issues, than this supposed "election hack".

Don't you find it telling that all along the administration was playing nice with Russia, Audio listed some examples, but now they need a scapegoat for their election loss and the fact that a buffoon was elected and invalidated their policy, they all of a sudden want to make Russia the boogyman.
So again why are the intelligence agencies and the senate jumping on board? Along with Ryan? One would think of Ryan didn't agree about the election accusations he wouldn't have praised the sanctions. One wouldn't think the senate Republicans wouldn't be all over this. As much as you are hoping it's all because Gillary lost that looks exceedingly unlikely...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:

So again why are the intelligence agencies and the senate jumping on board? Along with Ryan? One would think of Ryan didn't agree about the election accusations he wouldn't have praised the sanctions. One wouldn't think the senate Republicans wouldn't be all over this. As much as you are hoping it's all because Gillary lost that looks exceedingly unlikely...
We shall see.

The world believed a YouTube video excuse too.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote:

We shall see.

The world believed a YouTube video excuse too.

I don't recall believing that lasting more than a few hours. I DO remember right wing media carrying on about Benghazi and Hillary's emails etc for YEARS. To the point it made me change the channel when it came up. These people were going to have Benghazigasms over it for god sakes... they were a little too eager to discuss it...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:37 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote: The world believed a YouTube video excuse too.

I don't recall believing that lasting more than a few hours..
You have a poor memory...

It was first mentioned by HilLIEry at 10:00 PM the night of the attack.

She mentioned it again on September 12th.

September 16th on the morning news shows, Susan Rice:
But based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy — sparked by this hateful video.
I guess if your definition of a "few hours" is 120, then yeah, a few hours.

Listen, can't you understand by the way Obama is acting, the things he is doing and the things he has said since the election that this Russian election interference thing could be a red herring?

Not saying it is, but I'm not ready to say it isn't without hard proof.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Bryce wrote: The world believed a YouTube video excuse too.

I don't recall believing that lasting more than a few hours..
You have a poor memory...

It was first mentioned by HilLIEry at 10:00 PM the night of the attack.

She mentioned it again on September 12th.

September 16th on the morning news shows, Susan Rice:
But based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy — sparked by this hateful video.
I guess if your definition of a "few hours" is 120, then yeah, a few hours.

Listen, can't you understand by the way Obama is acting, the things he is doing and the things he has said since the election that this Russian election interference thing could be a red herring?

Not saying it is, but I'm not ready to say it isn't without hard proof.
I've been alive 26 years... even at that tender age 120 hours is a nap and a few hours...

You keep saying Obama and ignoring everybody else. Does it occur to you the information is probably highly classified and they've seen it but it's too sensitive for public consumption? Things in this political climate don't become bipartisan without some merit. Especially accusations like these. I see nothing to indicate a red herring. Look, the way Trump is talking about moving on and nobody else is indicates to me that he knows something is up. The way he and Putin send each other love notes and he nominates a Russian friendly guy as Secretary of State makes me suspicious. It's very oddly timed unless somebody was in on something or tipped off in some way. Tillerson is probably toast at this point. Hopefully he didn't quit his day job.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 pm

NS8401 wrote: I guess if your definition of a "few hours" is 120, then yeah, a few hours.

I've been alive 26 years... even at that tender age 120 hours is a nap and a few hours...
So you're Rip Van Winkle now?

I'm just sayin...

Obama has manipulated intelligence for political purposes before. A congressional task force confirmed allegations that senior U.S. Central Command leaders manipulated intelligence information in 2014 and 2015 to make it look like Obama was winning the war against ISIS.

When pressured for proof on the Russian interference thing, the administration is already hedging their bets.
officials have warned that the document will contain “highly sensitive and classified information” and it is unclear how much concrete evidence it will be able to release.
We have proof but we can't show it to you. Just believe us. Yeah, right.

Again, I'm just sayin....

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:59 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote: I guess if your definition of a "few hours" is 120, then yeah, a few hours.

So you're Rip Van Winkle now?

I'm just sayin...

Obama has manipulated intelligence for political purposes before. A congressional task force confirmed allegations that senior U.S. Central Command leaders manipulated intelligence information in 2014 and 2015 to make it look like Obama was winning the war against ISIS.

When pressured for proof on the Russian interference thing, the administration is already hedging their bets.
officials have warned that the document will contain “highly sensitive and classified information” and it is unclear how much concrete evidence it will be able to release.
We have proof but we can't show it to you. Just believe us. Yeah, right.

Again, I'm just sayin....
So let's just release everything we know and let the Russians know too? You're real bright...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic