Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: RUSSIA , RUSSIA, RUSSIA

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:What the hell is wrong with Trump? Evidence has been made public and he wants Americans to "move on"?

I am beginning to think that his wife (from an Eastern block nation) is wearing the pants and our secrets are about to handed to the Russians.

Still happy defending this traitor?

Evidence? Of which do you speak? I haven't seen any that was made public?

Should Israel kick all the US diplomats out because the State Department, under direction from the White House, interfered with their last election?
Israel is half way to isolating it self from the world besides Trump... why stop there? Kick everybody out and finish the job. Previous prime ministers are rolling in their graves at the current Israeli regime...
Last edited by Deleted User 8570 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:01 am

Not defending the Russians, questioning Obama's motives.

Sorry, but "Obama said" isn't proof. Obama also said "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor." "An average family will see health insurance will go down by 2500.00 per year." Led us to believe the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a you tube video, and the hits just kept on coming.

These were all things Obama said to further an agenda. Forgive me if I don't count "Obama said" as proof.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:06 am

Paul Ryan, Lindsay Graham?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:18 am

TC Talks wrote:Paul Ryan, Lindsay Graham?
I don't recall either of them offering proof. They have taken a position that an investigation needs to be done and that meddling in our election is unacceptable.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:20 am

I guess the next election in Cuba and Venezuela our country won't be able to offer an opinion, then?

Unless Russia sent terrorists to voting booths this outrage is hypocritical - they can have an opinion too.

Trump is right - give it a rest.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:27 am

I never thought I'd see the day when the Democrats are more upset with Russia than the Republicans. We've come a long way from the "Evil Empire".
Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:41 am

Calvert DeForest wrote:I never thought I'd see the day when the Democrats are more upset with Russia than the Republicans. We've come a long way from the "Evil Empire".
Indeed...

I think there may be enough 1960-80's born Republicans now in the mix who wouldn't harbor so much antagonism about the Cold War. It thawed for 20 years before the USSR fell after all...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Nah, remember Hilary's coronation was derailed...it had to be the Russians!

It couldn't be HER fault...

It's a vast Russian conspiracy, I tell ya!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:I never thought I'd see the day when the Democrats are more upset with Russia than the Republicans. We've come a long way from the "Evil Empire".
From another thread...
Bryce wrote:
Don't you find it telling that all along the administration was playing nice with Russia, Audio listed some examples, but now they need a scapegoat for their election loss and the fact that a buffoon was elected and invalidated their policy, they all of a sudden want to make Russia the boogyman.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:23 pm

audiophile wrote:Nah, remember Hilary's coronation was derailed...it had to be the Russians!

It couldn't be HER fault...

It's a vast Russian conspiracy, I tell ya!
Comey as well. We have evidence that the polls couldn't catch up to a H*** shift after the Comey announcement about reopening the investigation. The polling isn't bad... it was slow. But I'm beyond that. If there's bipartisan agreement that the Russians did something than they did something. The folks making that determination know more than any of us about this.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:56 pm

It's not about Clinton or Trump, all you short sighted morons.

Catch up to the real issue. Before it grabs you in the groin.

This is about Vlad-the-Invader undermining democracy all around the world.

Some of you are so thick and self-absorbed. The Titanic is listing and you're playing cards.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:00 pm

screen glare wrote:It's not about Clinton or Trump, all you short sighted morons.

Catch up to the real issue. Before it grabs you in the groin.

This is about Vlad-the-Invader undermining democracy all around the world.

Some of you are so thick and self-absorbed. The Titanic is listing and you're playing cards.
Yeah there is that too... it's no secret that rebuilding the USSR is his endgame...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:26 pm

I really don't get the whole paranoia about this thing.
Russia revealed some embarrassing E-Mails. They essentially turned a light on in a dark messy room. If that influenced voting in the 5 states that turned the election then I guess knowledge is power.
But I am not at all convinced that those e-mails trickling out is what turned Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Florida and Iowa from blue in 2012 to red in 2016.
I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:59 am

And now it's discovered Vlad-the-Invader hacks into our nation's electrical grid via a utility in Vermont!!!!! Just as he's done in another country where there was a total blackout.

THIS IS SERIOUS, FOLKS! YOU HAD BETTER WAKE UP, PUPPET'S PEOPLE!!

It isn't about Clinton vs Trump. This is about the loss of your liberty, the loss of your country, the destruction of democracy everywhere it exists in the world! Wake Up!! Do whatever it takes to open your eyes and focus.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic