Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ketchup Man Needs Mustard

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Ketchup Man Needs Mustard

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:21 am

John Kerry what a buffon.

These same morons went soft on Iran, then allow ISIS to take much of Syria, where 350,000 were killed, then they get all pissy about an apartment building in the West Bank.

Dummies...
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Re: Ketchup Man Needs Mustard

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:32 am

audiophile wrote:John Kerry what a buffon.

These same morons went soft on Iran, then allow ISIS to take much of Syria, where 350,000 were killed, then they get all pissy about an apartment building in the West Bank.

Dummies...
If we nuke the entire area and get rid of both sides we won't have to worry about it... :roll:

Seriously... this one is maybe even more tiring to hear about than Abortion...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:40 am

I would agree partially, in the big picture it's really blown out of portion.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:21 am

What interests me is the current administration laying out their peace plan when in about three weeks what they say, think or want to do won't matter at all. This situation is never going to be resolved to anyone's satisfaction and NS8401, your suggestion to nuke the region must mean you were on Hitler's side, since he attempted to wipe out an entire race. I thought you were a member of the party of the people, all the people, as the Dems. are fond of saying. Except I guess, Republicans, Jews, Those who are part of Palestine or anyone who doesn't agree with Democrats......Yup, sure sounds like the party of the people to me...You are right on one thing, you party does need to rebrand.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:56 am

John "I drone on for an hour" Kerry is a complete ass. He took over an hour to basically say, "Israel can't be Jewish and democratic." Wow!

Name one middle eastern country that Arab men, and especially women, have more freedom than they do in the State of Israel. Waiting... Oh, that's right, there isn't one.

Imagine the furor if the quote would have been, "(insert country here) can't be both Islamic and democratic." At least that one would ring true.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:02 pm

zzand wrote:What interests me is the current administration laying out their peace plan when in about three weeks what they say, think or want to do won't matter at all. This situation is never going to be resolved to anyone's satisfaction and NS8401, your suggestion to nuke the region must mean you were on Hitler's side, since he attempted to wipe out an entire race. I thought you were a member of the party of the people, all the people, as the Dems. are fond of saying. Except I guess, Republicans, Jews, Those who are part of Palestine or anyone who doesn't agree with Democrats......Yup, sure sounds like the party of the people to me...You are right on one thing, you party does need to rebrand.
I'm on nobody's side which is the high road here...
Last edited by Deleted User 8570 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:12 pm

They KNOW you were being sarcastic.

Don't take the bait.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic