Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bo Would Have Loved This Guy...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Bo Would Have Loved This Guy...

Post by Bryce » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:28 pm

I do too.

Quotes from James Mattis:

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f--k with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat."

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
(Advice to soldiers before second Iraq invasion)

“The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."

“Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."

“No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

This guy could make Ash Carter piss himself. Exactly what we need at this point in time.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Bo Would Have Loved This Guy...

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Bryce wrote:I do too.

Quotes from James Mattis:

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f--k with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat."

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
(Advice to soldiers before second Iraq invasion)

“The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."

“Engage your brain before you engage your weapon."

“No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote."

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

“You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

This guy could make Ash Carter piss himself. Exactly what we need at this point in time.
To do what exactly?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:35 pm

NS8401 wrote: To do what exactly?
To blow some fuckin' brown people up, dude. Obviously.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Yeah. War! Killing people. Killing their kids. Collateral damage. Who cares? When you're a guy with everything - pussy, money, power, fame, nuclear weapons - why not send other people's kids off to bloody hell? It's not YOUR cowardly ass on the front line. Or YOUR kids. It's just a bunch of expendable strangers.

And a lot of other jackasses on the sidelines will get off on all the tough guy talk about war, and power, and killing. You know - the other bored old guys who live in America and are itching for something to really get their blood pumping with excitment. Something better than football. Real war. Real weapons. Real power.

So bring on those Mattis quotes, Bryce. They're bitchin'.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Who's side are you on? :blink

Seriously.... I'd have rather gotten an isolationist than another hawk. More debt and more unwarranted interventions here we come...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:40 pm

It's the sick bastards who brag about war and killing. The real heros never brag about the fighting they've survived. Or who and how many they killed. Military men and women who are actually in harrowing circumstances in war never want to talk about what they've seen or had to do. Any leatherneck who boasts and brags is off. The real heros keep their war experiences to themselves. And are humble.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 am

My late brother in law was a Canadian who voluntarily joined the U.S. military to fight in Vietnam. He survived and came back home uninjured. But, until the day he died, he never once mentioned his experiences there, not even to his wife (my sister.) His memories went with him to the grave.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 am

Mattis I believe is from the world police school of military intervention. Haven't we learned how stupid that is yet?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:23 am

Trump appears to less of hawk than Clinton....Clinton was itching to go into Syria, setting up no fly zones, Aleppo and more.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 am

Clinton voted to go into Iraq even though her husband had been out of office only a few years and essentially had full access to intelligence.

Trump with no intelligence access was asked by Stern about Iraq he said "I guess so.". Very Luke warm response.

Again Clinton is more of a hawk.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:06 am

Wow, you alt-left people just amaze me.

Because of the misguided foreign policy of the current administration, our enemies have been flexing their muscles and basicly thumbing their nose at us. They have absolutely NO respect for this president or administration.

These cabinet picks send a clear message to China, the inbred fool in North Korea, Isis, and even Putin that the days of the U.S. bending over and being dry fucked is over.

Peace through strength works. Being the worlds pussy doesn't. When Mattis draws " a red line", you can bet people will think twice before they cross it.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:01 am

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:08 am

Bryce wrote:Wow, you alt-left people just amaze me.

Because of the misguided foreign policy of the current administration, our enemies have been flexing their muscles and basicly thumbing their nose at us. They have absolutely NO respect for this president or administration.

These cabinet picks send a clear message to China, the inbred fool in North Korea, Isis, and even Putin that the days of the U.S. bending over and being dry fucked is over.

Peace through strength works. Being the worlds pussy doesn't. When Mattis draws " a red line", you can bet people will think twice before they cross it.
You mean Trump calling Sharif and the President / Governor of Taiwan and praising them?

Now India and China are pissed off. The consequences of wading randomly into international diplomacy like a bull in a China shop cannot be understated...

You don't just call everybody in the world on a victory tour... there has to be some thought put into it. Not some clown doing a real estate style schmooze job on a guy who knows he's talking to a sucker (Trump) and thumbs India in the face with a transcript ("see Trump called us great, take that!")...

The Taiwan thing is even sillier... Taiwan is not recognized by China, so the diplomat in chief calls the president/governor of Taiwan to sell her up on what a great person she is. Result? She runs right out there (knowing she just got a H*** gift from a naive leader) and rubs it in China's face. Now China is coming back to us lodging formal complaints because Trump just violated several communiques between the US and China about not recognizing the separatist Taiwanese state. Nobody has ever called the leader of Taiwan before and with good reason.

This guy hasn't got a clue about world affairs which is frightening.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:39 am

NS8401 wrote: You mean Trump calling Sharif and the President / Governor of Taiwan and praising them?

Now India and China are pissed off. The consequences of wading randomly into international diplomacy like a bull in a China shop cannot be understated...

You don't just call everybody in the world on a victory tour... there has to be some thought put into it. Not some clown doing a real estate style schmooze job on a guy who knows he's talking to a sucker (Trump) and thumbs India in the face with a transcript ("see Trump called us great, take that!")...

First, President Ing-wen called T Rump. Get your facts straight.

Taiwan is a democratic government that was thrown under the bus by Carter. Its about time the U.S. has formal communication with them. China is mad? Have they been behaving nicely anyway?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:42 am

Motown322 wrote:
The idea is that by being VERY clear about what will happen, we will have to kill less brown people than we have been by Obama drone strikes.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic