Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:56 am

BIG RED FLAG that something was WAY Swayed? Almost every usually reliable poll was suddenly dead wrong. The entire polling industry was dumbfounded that they collectivly were upside down in the water that was usually smooth sailing. If recounts show the totals tallied by voting machines leave Trump in the dust behind Clinton it will be vindication for the recently confounded polling biz.
Last edited by screen glare on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:09 am

US government agencies did say they've proof of Russian hacks - designed to influence a white house win for Vlad's Manchurian candidate, Dumbass Donald. So what's farfetched about Russia screwing with vote machine tallies?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:54 am

The polling companies poll people who answer the phone.

People who actually work for a living aren't typically going to answer a strange number they don't know - they let it go to VM.

People who have nothing to do answer poll calls - which are often Hillary supporters. :hat

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:59 am

See my yard sign poll. It was clear Trump was looking to upset Hillary.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 am

Yard sign poll? Hillary supporters have nothing to do? Trump supporters have to work? Hillary supporters answer the phone? The earth is flat? Global warming is a hoax? The Holocaust never happened?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:22 am

screen glare wrote:Global warming is a hoax
Sure am glad to see a.lefty finally admit it. :razz

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:43 am

Bryce wrote:
screen glare wrote:Global warming is a hoax
Sure am glad to see a.lefty finally admit it. :razz
:rollin

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:41 pm

audiophile wrote:People who actually work for a living aren't typically going to answer a strange number they don't know - they let it go to VM. People who have nothing to do answer poll calls - which are often Hillary supporters.
You know in my opinion there is a lot of truth to this.
Audiophile brings up a good point which I never contemplated until now. Phone polling is going to give you a skewed sample.
To me, unless it's a business phone, there's a special class of people who answer their phone when they don't know the number, they don't just let an unknown number go to voicemail. The same class that will call back a missed call from a number they don't recognize and say "You called me, what did you want?".
The kind of people that I want to say "Well, bless your heart" to.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:18 pm

The other type of people are those who refuse to be slaves to their phones...or just busy.

I have phones with no voicemail at all...
Last edited by audiophile on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
audiophile wrote:People who actually work for a living aren't typically going to answer a strange number they don't know - they let it go to VM. People who have nothing to do answer poll calls - which are often Hillary supporters.
You know in my opinion there is a lot of truth to this.
Audiophile brings up a good point which I never contemplated until now. Phone polling is going to give you a skewed sample.
To me, unless it's a business phone, there's a special class of people who answer their phone when they don't know the number, they don't just let an unknown number go to voicemail. The same class that will call back a missed call from a number they don't recognize and say "You called me, what did you want?".
The kind of people that I want to say "Well, bless your heart" to.
In short.. old people.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:29 pm

Screen Glare wouldn't care if libs cheated their way into the White House. She already doesn't care that there has been zero proof of any Russian hacking into the DNC. She also refuses to locate an ACTUAL press release from the FBI or CIA that says they are investigating the Russian government for hacking into government databases and trying to change the election. "Sources say" is not factual in attribution. Duh.

You see, the details that Huffington Post, Politico, the NYT and Rachel Maddow leave out are the actual facts.
Get an education.

For the rest of us, yes, we may see the outcome of the election now changed because the parties now involved wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a way in. Last week when it was just Jill stein, I thought it was a joke. But, now that the Clinton camp is in, I believe they may have a plan already in place. I certainly hope that doesn't happen. I fear an awfully violent revolution might take place. People really ought to pay more attention.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:15 pm

The Polls undercounted the Trump supporters because they were afraid to respond that they were for Trump, or didn't answer the phone. But talking to people, they were angry that the so called elite were so against average Americans. Many who think they are elite are just what Marxists call "useful idiots" though. There is only a very small elite, <<1%, who really control things. They don't really respect the "useful idiots". They just use them.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:38 pm

We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them. And that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Matt wrote:
We've been around for 240 years. We've had free and fair elections. We've accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them. And that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election.
It's not... I repeat... NOT gonna change anything anyways... a suggestion of an audit has been politically hijacked...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:06 pm

Radiodoc - back under your rock!
Your "proof" is a crock.
Your fetish?
My "caulk".

Why beat your ug head?
The mud is your bed.
Your viewpoint? 'Nough said.
It's all schlock.

Why do you squirm?
Conservative worm.
It's almost your turn!