Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.

So massive voter fraud will be committed in order to make Jill Stein your new President?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.

So massive voter fraud will be committed in order to make Jill Stein your new President?
Apparently...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote: Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.
promise?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:11 am

Third World Election tactics. And they said Trump was the one who wouldn't accept the results. Jill Stein is a stooge for HDRC, pure and simple. Bought and paid for.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:46 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:Third World Election tactics. And they said Trump was the one who wouldn't accept the results. Jill Stein is a stooge for HDRC, pure and simple. Bought and paid for.
Possible but doubtful. The Greens aren't crazy about the hawkish foreign policies of either major party. We tend to attribute hawks to the GOP, but the Democrats are no better. I've read some reports that say Obama has killed more innocent civilians in Afghanistan with drone strikes than were killed during the GWB administration, all the time saying that our military involvement there is "over". The mainstream media (including Fox News) doesn't report these casualties because they don't involve troops on the ground. Jill Stein knows that Hillary is a hawk who would continue these strikes and possibly even ramp them up, hence her campaign slogan.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:15 pm

Interesting...

Stein has raised more for the Green Party recount effort than she did for her presidential campaign.

Love to know where the bulk of the recount money is coming from.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Bryce wrote:Interesting...

Stein has raised more for the Green Party recount effort than she did for her presidential campaign.

Love to know where the bulk of the recount money is coming from.
The majority of America that didn't want Trump...

Seriously it's really not much money...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote: Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.
promise?
Again. Think back to Norm Coleman vs. Al Franken. One of the most obvious cases of voter fraud, and the Democrats used the recount process to alter the "vote" totals.
It work for that sleazeball, so they'll try it again.

Stein is more anti-Trump than anti-Clinton. If she can prevent Trump from getting in, then she will take Clintons side or be her cheerleader since they both oppose Trump so much.

As far as my paranoia....I was outraged at how Franken cheated his way in. I have read the reports from Colorado about thousands of absentee ballots turned in from dead voters, all for Clinton. I have read the stories of Clinton receiving tens of thousands of fraudulent Florida votes (interesting how that state isnt included in the recount) . And the rigged machines in Texas changing straight-ticket Republican votes to Clinton votes. So, maybe I'm paranoid. But thats because the Democrats have engaged in so much fraud of late that its too hard for me to trust them to run a clean election or recount.
The Republicans? Sure, the allegations are out there, but miniscule to compared to the length the Democrats have gone to lately.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
promise?
Again. Think back to Norm Coleman vs. Al Franken. One of the most obvious cases of voter fraud, and the Democrats used the recount process to alter the "vote" totals.

Stein is more anti-Trump than anti-Clinton. If she can prevent Trump from getting in, then she will take Clintons side or be her cheerleader since they both oppose Trump so much.

As far as my paranoia....I was outraged at how Franken cheated his way in. I have read the reports from Colorado about thousands of absentee ballots turned in from dead voters, all for Clinton. I have read the stories of Clinton receiving tens of thousands of fraudulent Florida votes (interesting how that state isnt included in the recount) . And the rigged machines in Texas changing straight-ticket Republican votes to Clinton votes. So, maybe I'm paranoid. But thats because the Democrats have engaged in so much fraud of late that its too hard for me to trust them to run a clean election or recount.
The Republicans? Sure, the allegations are out there, but miniscule to compared to the length the Democrats have gone to lately.
The best part is that it looks all the more paranoid when you are the only one saying it...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:25 pm

There is no voter fraud YM. TC Talks, Vic D., NS and a variety of other lefties have been telling me so for years.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm

Bryce wrote:There is no voter fraud YM. TC Talks, Vic D., NS and a variety of other lefties have been telling me so for years.
And there isn't... nobody said there was IN PERSON VOTER FRAUD... that's what the right keeps passing the ID laws for. That's not the subject at hand here. Not even close. Absentee ballot fraud might exist but that would favor Republicans and it's hard to prove. In person isn't a thing. This is something with the machines themselves, not the people sticking the ballots in (the voters).

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:24 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Y M Ionhere wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
promise?

The best part is that it looks all the more paranoid when you are the only one saying it...
Because most of you are on the side rigging it, and are the ones who will benefit.
Most of you wont say it because its in your favor, and most here likely are happy about it.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Two things come to mind...The first shows my age, nothing wrong with that, but I long for the good old days when both sides accepted the outcome and moved forward and didn't hold things up with court actions and recounts but I guess those days are gone, even though the last two were problem free...And if and when the time wasted on the recounts doesn't change the outcome, will the Snowflakes freak out again?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 pm

zzand wrote:Two things come to mind...The first shows my age, nothing wrong with that, but I long for the good old days when both sides accepted the outcome and moved forward and didn't hold things up with court actions and recounts but I guess those days are gone, even though the last two were problem free...And if and when the time wasted on the recounts doesn't change the outcome, will the Snowflakes freak out again?
Probably not...

Really it's been 3 in a row (04, 08, 12), there was nobody like Trump in the mix though either. I would argue that the circumstances and the ante have been upped...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic