Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:56 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:There seem to be a lot of people with questionable agendas. Jill Stein is one example. And who did Gary Johnson take more votes from? Jill Stein certainly prefers HDRC over DJT. Doesn't matter what she calls herself. A Democrat by any other name.
Actually her logo said "No HRC No War" right on it..

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:49 pm

She's either a gold digger or closet Democrat.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:57 pm

audiophile wrote:She's either a gold digger or closet Democrat.
Or would rather have Hillary than Trump and jumped at the slim chance...

Let's face it... Hillary is much closer to Stein than Trump is to Stein...

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:50 am

What a joke. It's highly unlikely that there will even BE a recount.... And if there is, Trump will still win. There has already been a recount in Michigan and votes will likely be certified on Monday. By law, a recount is conducted when the votes between the victor and others are separated by less than 1% of ballots cast.

There is no evidence of hacking by the Russians, or anyone else for that matter, except a massive PR campaign by the Democrats prior to the election. Keep dreaming.

The reason Clinton isn't on board with this is because she knows it's true.

And... IF by the outside chance there is a recount? And Hillary suddenly wins? Yeah.. Lol. Good luck with that.

Morons.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:00 am

Oh yeah.. And stop with the popular vote BS. She won California. That's where the "popular vote" numbers are coming from.

I don't like Trump... But I certainly don't want the wackos from California making the political decisions for me, or the Midwest.

Give it a rest, already.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:44 am

radiodoc wrote:Oh yeah.. And stop with the popular vote BS. She won California. That's where the "popular vote" numbers are coming from.

I don't like Trump... But I certainly don't want the wackos from California making the political decisions for me, or the Midwest.

Give it a rest, already.
I would but Stein is going to ask for a recount in Wisconsin today as well as Michigan and Pennsylvania... therefore presently I have no rests to give...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:16 am

If I understand the Radiodoc logic here...

"Trump won fair and square with our electoral system" Asking for a recount is also a part of the system. Let the system run it's course and quit bitching.

Why should you care if they ask for a recount?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:18 am

Libertarian candidates have traditionally attracted disgruntled Republicans and taken votes from GOP candidates. This time I think it was a little different. I've read that Johnson attracted fairly equivalent numbers of Democrats and Republicans and dinged both major party candidates. The LP platform leans fiscally conservative and socially liberal. With marijuana legalization becoming a forefront issue in recent years, that side of the platform may have appealed more to Democrats who favor it this time around.

The Green Party is left-of-left on most issues....too far left even for a lot of Democrats, and certainly of no appeal to most Republicans.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 am

TC Talks wrote:If I understand the Radiodoc logic here...

"Trump won fair and square with our electoral system" Asking for a recount is also a part of the system. Let the system run it's course and quit bitching.

Hey, as long as I ain't payin' for it, let 'em count to their heart's content!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:41 am

TC Talks wrote:If I understand the Radiodoc logic here...

He's nervous...

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:56 am

NS8401 wrote:He's nervous...
No need for that. It's Coke and Pepsi.

Personally, I prefer RC. :razz

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:07 am

Petrified.

Please.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:32 am

radiodoc wrote:Petrified.

Please.
Well then why get worked up? Let them spend money people decided to give them... if you have nothing to worry about then surely you have nothing to lose...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Bryce wrote:
screen glare wrote:Happy Thanksgiving, Trump and Putin!

Hillary ahead by more than 2 million in popular vote total.

Within 24 hours Jill Stein has raised $millions in donations via crowdsource to start recounts in swing states Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Manipulated or hacked voting machine totals suspected according to election experts.

Don't be sore winners fascist fans. Toast recounts round your Thanksgiving table with Trump wine in your goblets, a copy of the constitution in your pockets, and a prayer of gratitude for every gold star family's sacrifice. Especially sons and daughters who died exterminating fascism in World War II.
Wait a minute. For years now, I've been hearing people of your ilk tell me there is no voter fraud. We don't need to require an ID to vote. Now, you're telling us there is voter fraud. Which is it? No voter fraud only when your side wins?

Second, I love how far left always wants to change the rules after they loose. Both sides went into the election knowing what the rules were. What happened to your "blue wall" that was going to ensure a HilLIERy victory? You LOVED the electoral college and the "blue wall" it created when it looked like it was a lock for HilLIERy. Now, the election is over, you lost and you want to change the rules. Typical.
Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Bryce wrote:
screen glare wrote:Happy Thanksgiving, Trump and Putin!

Hillary ahead by more than 2 million in popular vote total.

Within 24 hours Jill Stein has raised $millions in donations via crowdsource to start recounts in swing states Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Manipulated or hacked voting machine totals suspected according to election experts.

Don't be sore winners fascist fans. Toast recounts round your Thanksgiving table with Trump wine in your goblets, a copy of the constitution in your pockets, and a prayer of gratitude for every gold star family's sacrifice. Especially sons and daughters who died exterminating fascism in World War II.
Wait a minute. For years now, I've been hearing people of your ilk tell me there is no voter fraud. We don't need to require an ID to vote. Now, you're telling us there is voter fraud. Which is it? No voter fraud only when your side wins?

Second, I love how far left always wants to change the rules after they loose. Both sides went into the election knowing what the rules were. What happened to your "blue wall" that was going to ensure a HilLIERy victory? You LOVED the electoral college and the "blue wall" it created when it looked like it was a lock for HilLIERy. Now, the election is over, you lost and you want to change the rules. Typical.
Recounts are a way to commit voter fraud. Al Franken owes his political career to that tactic. They are going to fudge the results and steal the electoral votes.
How can you function with such fear of every kind of shenanigans imaginable? Things are far less paranoia warranting than you are letting on...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic