Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LOVE THE JUDGE

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
sgt schultz

LOVE THE JUDGE

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:34 am

This gal says it like it is. We need MORE like her.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/521809386700 ... show-clips

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

TC Talks

Re: LOVE THE JUDGE

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Pence is an idiot by all measures. Why do we respect someone who is being directed by homophobia and enslavement of women's rights by a very extremist view of the new testament?

There is a reason it's called the "Alt Right" and it has to do with the his views being counter to the majority of the nation.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Your flight to LA is leaving shortly, you should be boarding. While you are in the air, have a look at ALL of the States below who disagree with you.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:15 pm

sgt schultz wrote:Your flight to LA is leaving shortly, you should be boarding. While you are in the air, have a look at ALL of the States below who disagree with you.
Wait with baited breath for all the corn to respond... his popular vote loss will be near 2 million when everything is done...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:31 pm

TC Talks wrote:Pence is an idiot by all measures. Why do we respect someone who is being directed by homophobia and enslavement of women's rights by a very extremist view of the new testament?

There is a reason it's called the "Alt Right" and it has to do with the his views being counter to the majority of the nation.
Have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying this post election season?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:39 pm

NS8401 wrote:
sgt schultz wrote:Your flight to LA is leaving shortly, you should be boarding. While you are in the air, have a look at ALL of the States below who disagree with you.
Wait with baited breath for all the corn to respond... his popular vote loss will be near 2 million when everything is done...
I believe in the Constitution and the Electoral College. EVERY state should have a say in the election, not just California or NY. Take that state (Cal) out of play and he wins it fair & square. Oh, wait a minute, he already did. It's just that most libs cannot come to terms with Trump's victory. Not that any of this actually has anything to do with the topic.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:25 pm

sgt schultz wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
I believe in the Constitution and the Electoral College. EVERY state should have a say in the election, not just California or NY. Take that state (Cal) out of play and he wins it fair & square. Oh, wait a minute, he already did. It's just that most libs cannot come to terms with Trump's victory. Not that any of this actually has anything to do with the topic.
Take Texas out and he loses fair and square... what's your point?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:26 pm

Shultz, if that was the case, why did the citizens of Indiana hand Pence his ass when he tried to create laws that limited rights? You're suggesting that it's ok for government to force Americans into living like Konservative Krristians? Because many people between LA and NYC aren't ignorant hatfilled homophobic racists, yet that's who got elected.

I think every piece of shit that lands on Pence and Trump has been earned. They are deplorable people.

Bryce, regardless of the toothless revolution that took place, it still was a damn fun cycle.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:35 pm

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else. Winston Churchill
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:23 pm

audiophile wrote:You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else. Winston Churchill
The question now is where are we in that process?

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:30 pm

NS8401, my point is the Electoral College has decided.

So I take it there is no love for the Judge :rollin...??

Look, we could rehash & re-rehash all of these same points that are in OTHER threads, doesn't change the fact that Trump won, and the cast of Hamilton are a bunch of whiny crybaby hypocrites who treated OUR new VP elect with major disrespect. Which is what this thread is about. Did anyone here actually watch the video? Instead of dealing with the reality at hand, some prefer to ignore FACT as a way to derail their disappointment.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:28 pm

sgt schultz wrote:NS8401, my point is the Electoral College has decided.

So I take it there is no love for the Judge :rollin...??

Look, we could rehash & re-rehash all of these same points that are in OTHER threads, doesn't change the fact that Trump won, and the cast of Hamilton are a bunch of whiny crybaby hypocrites who treated OUR new VP elect with major disrespect. Which is what this thread is about. Did anyone here actually watch the video? Instead of dealing with the reality at hand, some prefer to ignore FACT as a way to derail their disappointment.
They decide on the 19th of December.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Yes, we all know that. Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:52 pm

sgt schultz wrote:Yes, we all know that. Thanks for the clarification.
Always glad to provide folks like you an education... it's the least I can do.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:35 pm

NS8401 wrote:
sgt schultz wrote:Yes, we all know that. Thanks for the clarification.
Always glad to provide folks like you an education... it's the least I can do.

As mentioned, we all know that, including myself, even before you so eloquently pointed it out. I should have rephrased so as to not get you all upset. And nice going, 8401, what, 5, six, posts in this thread, and yet, not a single one on topic.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic