Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Political Promise Broken...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Another Political Promise Broken...

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:44 pm

The election isn't even over and another promise from a liberal is broken...
Madonna has withdrawn from her pledge to provide some, er, satisfaction to Hillary voters, the latest disappointment in an election season full of them.

The singer had famously promised the oral sex last month — “And I am good,” she added, lest anyone question her gratification qualifications — but when a Hillary supporter, armed with a selfie of his ballot, showed up to claim the prize, he was greeted with derision.
Here's the best line from the article...
"Ha ha ha ha," laughed the security guard at her Madgesty's Upper East Side manse. "I didn’t get that information, sorry, man." He then hung up, leaving a reporter with the ultimate hanging chad.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/electio ... -1.2864602

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

jry

Re: Another Political Promise Broken...

Post by jry » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:19 pm

A spoiled chance to spill a seed....

audiophile

Re: Another Political Promise Broken...

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Well it was a political promise...

...But it was just a load.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic